Emotive Guinness ads with rugby legends

Benito Masilevu's huge side-steps

IRB Rankings Update 17 Nov 2014

Five nominees for World Player of 2014

Steven Luatua Quarterback Lineout throw

Rugby's first ever OWN TRY in NRC

Tribute to MND victim Tinus Linee

WIN the rugby tour of a lifetime with IG

Toulon DVD - En Route Vers Le Doublé

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Bristol hold their nerve against Worcester

Bristol hold their nerve against Worcester

As part of our way of catching up on the past few weeks rugby, we bring you the highlights of this tight encounter between Worcester Warriors and Bristol from a few weeks back.

It was a Guinness Premiership weekend that produced a few nailbiters that went right down to the wire with this match in particular being decided by a late Ed Barnes penalty kick.

The match ended with a 20-20 draw, denying the Warriors a victory they should have secured given their superior possession and field position.

A quick lineout caught Worcester by surprise, allowing David Lemi to jink towards the 22-metre line, where he was stopped by a high tackle.

However, Mike Ruddock, the Worcester director of rugby, said that some of his players felt the decision was a little harsh.

But we must respect it as we had a quality referee and we should never have allowed them that quick lineout, he said. I felt we were the better side, although it was a really good battle and we knew Bristol would be scrapping for their lives.

Well do what we can to recap other matches that have taken place over the past few weeks, so please be patient, and send through your requests or contributions where possible.

Time: 1:35

Anonymous December 29, 2008 8:20 am

Thnx for all the video's RD.Any chance of the Edinburgh vs Glasgow highlights?

Anonymous December 29, 2008 8:20 am

Thnx for all the video's RD.Any chance of the Edinburgh vs Glasgow highlights?

Anonymous December 29, 2008 1:12 pm

Worcester should of beaten bristol...

Anonymous December 29, 2008 1:12 pm

Worcester should of beaten bristol...

Anonymous December 29, 2008 4:46 pm

Happy Holidays RugbyDump and all our fellow ruggers the world around, from a converted American fan!! I'll never spend another dollar on gridiron football, because pads are for women and faeries. RD Santa, can I get some more Tuiliagi highlights from Leicester games in my stocking (I hope I spelled that name correct, and a replica jersey would be nice too...but I won't hold my breath)???Shroomzilla in Texaspidasstrian@yahoo.com

Anonymous December 29, 2008 4:46 pm

Happy Baggers December 29, 2008 8:26 pm

Anonymous Yank, I like your enthusiasm, but don;t you mean faires? Faeries are a bit different, and might not need pads...Anyway, rugbydump, would there be any chance of some sort of Barry John highlights video? I've heard a lot about him, but never seen him in action (born about 35 years too late), and would dearly love to.

Happy Baggers December 29, 2008 8:26 pm

Anonymous December 29, 2008 8:53 pm

Faeries or fairies....either one of them make a squeek toy sound when you smack them hard enough.

Anonymous December 29, 2008 8:53 pm

Abs7 December 29, 2008 11:37 pm

Happy baggers, barry john was a great... so good he retired at 26 i think!! it will be difficult to find any footage but if anyone can find it its rugbydump..phill bennett was also immense!Happy New Year everyone!

Abs7 December 29, 2008 11:37 pm

Anonymous January 03, 2009 6:35 am

Shroomzilla in Texas,Good boy, its good to see you have left the Dark Side

Anonymous January 03, 2009 6:35 am

Shroomzilla in Texas,Good boy, its good to see you have left the Dark Side

nike dunk January 03, 2009 10:41 pm

can u leave ur phone number to me???

nike dunk January 03, 2009 10:41 pm

can u leave ur phone number to me???

January 06, 2009 12:59 am

On this point, I feel you should be described in greater detail, I think it is that we need!

January 06, 2009 12:59 am

January 06, 2009 6:13 pm

You these things, I have read twice, for me, this is a relatively rare phenomenon!Personalized Signature:,,,,4

January 06, 2009 6:13 pm

nike dunk August 25, 2009 7:56 am

It's a very Good website.Are you want to buy cheap led lights,lv shoes and live to cheap beijing hotels.

nike dunk August 25, 2009 7:56 am