Monday, February 22, 2010
We've got a great opportunity for you today as Paddy Power are offering you the chance to be the Bagman for the Irish team when they take on Wales in the Six Nations match at Croke Park on Sat 13th March.
Think you can handle 22 sweaty jockstraps?
You won't be joining the prawn sandwich brigade in the corporate boxes. No, you'll be getting down and dirty with the team and their legendary bagman 'Rala' in the bowels of Croke Park for what should be a classic Championship encounter.
From the dressing room to the pitch, you won't be watching the game - you'll be part of it! Not only that, but you'll get accommodation, spending money, and a signed jersey to make the occasion even more memorable.
This fantastic prize includes:
- Helping the Bagman for the Day
- Overnight Stay in a Dublin Hotel
- 100 Paddy Power bet on the game
- 100 Beer Money (you'll need a pint after all that hard work!)
- Signed Irish Jersey by the Team & Rala
Enter here now
Posted at 1:40 pm | 2 comments