Step and unbelievable dummy sets up try

Why you should always tackle low

Ben Flower red card for vicious punches

Streaker starts mass brawl after tackle

Ben Funnell slamming tackle on Hawkins

Samu Manoa Huge Hit on Billy Twelvetrees

Just how fast is Carlin Isles?

Brian O'Driscoll Breakdown Masterclass

Ludovic Mercier crazy reverse pass

Thursday, February 10, 2011

All Blacks skills - Part 2 - In the backyard

All Blacks skills - Part 2 - In the backyard

They've done it again. The All Blacks and SKY Television have teamed up once again to bring us another brilliant All Blacks Skills video. This time they're in the backyard, you now have the chance to submit your own skills video, and win big.

In September last year we first saw them do their thing with a video that became a massive viral hit, with over 2 millions views on Youtube in just a few months. Then it was Cory Jane, Piri Weepu, and Rene Ranger at training, this time we've got Jane again, who is joined by Ma'a Nonu and Israel Dagg.

They impress once again with their perfectly placed kicks, pinpoint passing accuracy, and superhuman, eyes in the back of the head vision. It makes for great viewing, and in a Rugby World Cup year where New Zealand are the hosts, it's a brilliant way to keep the hype going.

You've can submit your own rugby skills video by visiting skysport.co.nz/skills . The Grand Prize for the comp is a trip to Eden Park for an All Blacks game with five of their mates for a VIP experience like none other, including meeting some of the team.

There's plenty of other prizes too, and the winners will actually be chosen by the players themselves, with the results of the competition being announced in May this year.

So enjoy the video, and if you fancy entering, sign up and submit your own skills clips.

WIN the shirt off Ma'a Nonu's back! Signed by Nonu, Israel Dagg, and Cory Janes, it's the shirt he wore in this video. Find out more info and enter here now

:: Related Posts ::
Friday Funnies - The Brumbies show off their skills at training
Midweek Madness - The All Blacks show their skills in new advert

Posted at 10:33 am | 104 comments

Anonymous February 10, 2011 10:30 am

^^^ bellend

allblacksfan03 February 10, 2011 10:34 am

Impressive! I wonder how he catches the sausage! I tried it a million times in my backyard and i always ended up with the sausage in my hair or on the floor :(
Well with skills like that they HAVE to win the WC now!

Anonymous February 10, 2011 10:36 am

it's so HORRIBLY fake and unfunny.

Anonymous February 10, 2011 10:36 am

i dont know why they produce those vids, they could never ever do this in a life tv studio!!! i challenge them to do it!

this is f****n fake, if they just showed their real skills they might get some adoration for it

WelshOsprey February 10, 2011 10:40 am

The sausage and sauce bit was fuarrking amazing.

Anonymous February 10, 2011 10:40 am

Oh really is it fake, well thanks for clearing that up.....dumbass

Von February 10, 2011 10:55 am

Total pish. What an utter waste of space these pieces of fakery are and shame on the players' agents for letting them be talked into this charade.

The Brumbies spoof showed everyone how these things should be done. Bunch of guys having a genuine laugh, bit of self-deprecation, taking the piss out of these over-produced nonsense and actually some bloody impressive skills too.

I bet if you just let Nonu, Dagg and Jane mess around with a rugby ball and a few other props and just left the cameras rolling while they got on with it, you'd see some genuinely awesome skills anyway. There's no need for this crap, it's not funny and it insults everyone's intelligence.

Bah bloody humbug.

seb February 10, 2011 11:06 am

anon is having a go at anon :) n1

kind of crap those faks, but maybe this vid inspires someone, who knows

Anonymous February 10, 2011 11:23 am

some people needy wise up hi!! yes its fake, but its a bitta crack!! all u miserable cunts out there!

Anonymous February 10, 2011 11:51 am

Now they can't cheat cos you get to see everything they do . The only part that can't be seen is Dagg's 2nd kick .

Anonymous February 10, 2011 12:03 pm

i wouldnt mind nonu's sausage in my bun

Anonymous February 10, 2011 12:09 pm

You can tell its fake because maa nonu actually managed to hit the target instead of completely missing it!
israel dagg probably could actually do those skills as he is a skilled player!

themull February 10, 2011 12:12 pm

Most of these skills videos are fake and edited...Perhaps the first few in this vid are real but the sausage and sauce one are ridiculously obviously fake...

Anonymous February 10, 2011 12:13 pm

toll poppy...sez it all about NZ rugby supporters. so many whingers and moaners. Its just for a laugh...of course its fake...so what! Ralax! Instead you all have to criticize and have a go at them...pathetic!

Jonno February 10, 2011 12:15 pm

Nonu is an arrogant c*nt, perhaps it was just me but when I met him he came across as a bit of a self obsessed cocky prick.... Take nothing from his game skills but...yeh...

Scott February 10, 2011 12:17 pm

you guys are taking this way too seriously. It's supposed to be a fun ad and nothing more. They don't even deny that it is fake.

(u-p)rick February 10, 2011 12:24 pm

All fun and games until someone gets a sausage in the ass!!!

Tom Healy October 17, 2011 8:50 pm

What are poms?

Anonymous February 10, 2011 12:41 pm

on sait tous que c'est du fake, la premire vido a t perce jour!

hmm February 10, 2011 12:41 pm

@Jonno, I met Nonu in Melbourne when the Bledisloe cup was on. He was so cool, happy to chat sign stuff and get photos taken.

As an Aussie it almost made me support the Allblacks!

Almost anyway ;-)

Anonymous February 10, 2011 12:43 pm

I agree.

Poms do = shit human beings.

Have a laugh people, its funny as!

Anonymous February 10, 2011 12:44 pm

what a bunch of sad dudes, get a sense of humour dickheads. a bit of fun video and theres you dorks that have tall poppy syndrome and cut people down

Anonymous February 10, 2011 1:00 pm

average.

whippetmania February 10, 2011 1:06 pm

Why can't kiwis speak properly?

Vin February 10, 2011 1:57 pm

....so if the economy is so shut, then how come I am 25, work as quite a newby in an accountancy, and rake in over 50,000....

Last time I checked house prices in NZ were cheap as shut, and you get paid peanuts....(pay peanuts and you get monkeys)

Or are you a sad little Aussie mopping up after a cyclone ruined your weekend?

Jim February 10, 2011 2:16 pm

Vin mate, you convincing yourself or trying to convince others? comforting is it?
Nobody gives 2 shits what you earn or what you do for a quid son. this is a rugby website, you want to talk finance, fuck off to a finance related website.
cheers mate and good luck with the accountancy career.

Anonymous February 10, 2011 2:36 pm

shouldn't we leave all this negativity to the football fans?

eric February 10, 2011 2:50 pm

of course its fake you freaking idiots!!!! who cares its an ad and its funny if you watched it then is good enough...

Anonymous February 10, 2011 3:03 pm

you people cant be serious. these 3 are completely taking the piss. some of you guys need to chill

Anonymous February 10, 2011 3:08 pm

whippetmania said...
Why can't kiwis speak properly?

Are we suppose too speak like you whippetmania and talk like we have a carrot up our arse? any way with a name like yours you must have been abused by your School teacher or raped in the arse when you had to pick up the soap at you private boys school PUNK BICTH !!

And Vin, OZ might have had cyclones and NZ might have cheaper housing but why is all the POMS immigrating to NZ and OZ LIfe style Bud its not a dark dingy shit hole like England and we know how play rugby in the south !!

And I too agree POMS = SHIT HUMAN BEINGS arrogant pricks

Vin February 10, 2011 3:26 pm

Anonymous, its because we can make more in a year than you can make in about 5, so therefore we work for about 20 years or so, can come over to your country and buy a shit load of house and enjoy a nice lifestyle which i must admit is not as prevelent in the UK....

...I don't really care about how much anyone makes in NZ or Aus, and I have the utmost sympathy for those in Australia who seem to be suffering everything at the moment, fire and flood.... I was merely commenting towards those who were talking about the UK economy...

...so Jim fuck off yourself, you single out my comment, yet you ignore those who say 'Or is it that your so depressed cos you cant find a job your economy is shit your still in a rescission'

See, you didnt ignore my comment, therefore why should I ignore those comments?

Anonymous February 10, 2011 3:26 pm

ha! kiwis talking about arrogance

whippetmania February 10, 2011 4:01 pm

At "anonymous" pussy who failed to see the irony in his criticism of my username.

1. I went to a public school.
2. I speak a lot about the penetration of the male anus. Is there something you would like to share?
3. The ghetto slang and irritating, clipped kiwi accent together form something of a pathetic anomaly. You are not in south central LA. The bumpkin shack in the background bears testament to this.

All the best peasant.

whippetmania February 10, 2011 4:03 pm

FAKEorNOT.soWHAT?? February 10, 2011 4:05 pm

GUYS FUCKING GROW UP MAN!!!!
IT SUPPOSE TO BE FOR FUN!!!!
DON'T BE FREAKING SERIOUS. ALL OF YOU JUST RUIN THIS VIDEO FOR ALL THE VIEWERS!!

sorry for the words RD. hehe

BigBucks February 10, 2011 4:17 pm

I wonder if these are released as propaganda before the world cup to make them seem undefeatable.

Guy February 10, 2011 4:18 pm

A lot of people missing the point here.
And i bet a trained Japanese cook can throw a sausage in a sandwich from that distance! Not that it matters,just fun to watch

Greiffel February 10, 2011 4:19 pm

This isn't Youtube - lets behave like it please. If not, double click on the video, and you're free to talk trash there.

Thanks

Pauly D February 10, 2011 4:31 pm

soo..would someone like to explain why we're talking about the economy now..and with regards to the video, these guys are clearly taking the piss here. they openly admit its fake. if people cant understand that then this video is pointless

Anonymous February 10, 2011 5:19 pm

Cant wait for de Brumbies' parody that has to come!!!

(u-p)rick February 10, 2011 5:34 pm

'whippetmania said...
Edit point 2. "I" was mistakenly used instead of "You". Don't interpret this as getting off the hook... you're still a gaylord.'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....i did re-read your comment quite a few times to check whether i missed anything...

Steve February 10, 2011 5:48 pm

Of course it's fake but its not meant to be serious, it has been made for entertainment purposes. I love the bbq scene in particular....Genius! Just lloking forward to seeing some of the efforts the public send in

whippetmania February 10, 2011 5:49 pm

Unfortunate.. I know! If I was sparring with an articulate person of mature adult intelligence more damage would have been inflicted I fear! Luckily for me our kiwi friend is just a gormless goon.

Vin February 10, 2011 5:49 pm

Hi, my name is Vin and I'm desperate for your admiration.

It's not my fault that I'm a douche, I just don't know how to take the time assess what sort of a person I am.

Anonymous February 10, 2011 5:50 pm

whippetmania said...

1. I went to a public school.

All the best peasant.

Whippetboy sucked his DADDY dick and got a lot of money BRUV!! isn't that how you talk in England bruv?
By the way Its not Ghetto slang BOY its BRO slang !! get it right boy !! wonder why the rest of Europe cant stand you POMMY cunts your the most arrogant people and only you cant see that!!

Another public schoo February 10, 2011 6:01 pm

Anonymous above, is there any crime in NZ, do you have any benefit schemes in NZ?

I know its hard to get into NZ to live because they don't want drains on their funds. (which is how it should be)

However, generally speaking those who speak 'lik dis bruv, innit wicked, aiiight' are the sorts of people which contribute nothing to society and take everything...which, the point im trying to make, is not a representative of the entire population.

Every country has the sort of, undesirables, that we all wish didnt exist, however they are not a representative.

Quade Cooper robs someone, is it fair to say that is a representation of the ENTIRE Aus population?

...so in all honesty, that is a very silly comment.

whippetmania February 10, 2011 6:02 pm

It's "bro" slang??? My eyes are in disbelief! That was priceless I have to say "homie". Or would you prefer "cuz"? I think I'll just call you 'Roscoe', my precious bumpkin friend. Or would you prefer something with more street cred like 'Wycliff'? Make sure to let me know. You have really acute sensibilities so I'd rather not offend you.

I'm Irish, not British by the way.

Anonymous February 10, 2011 6:03 pm

Vin buddy why POMS leave England is cos your
countries fucked mate. You fight terrorist and you let them in your country? Your country is a breeding ground for pedophiles and scum a like. When I was there I could get over how soft you cunts were you cant fight with your fists like Real Men you use knifes and that grime shit you listen too is just crap mate! When you go to spain you POMS were just shameful your that arrogant you expect every other people to speak English. You Poms have no respect for other countries culture thats why other cultures can't stand you fuckers!!

Anonymous February 10, 2011 6:04 pm

.....I wish all these ignorant c*nts would take their comments of to youtube...

90% of us enjoy most videos on RD, and if we feel we will not enjoy them we choose not to watch them.

Then we like to comment on such videos with an intellectual argument or a question, or perhaps and opinion.

....unlike the other 10% of c*cks who wouldn't last on a rugby pitch.

Anonymous February 10, 2011 6:09 pm

Well I like the irish but your just a turd cuz!! how does it feel to live in a country thats on the brink of bankruptcies and is owned by German !! is that why all you Irish come to NZ got no money cuz

Madflyhalf February 10, 2011 6:18 pm

Can't wait for AAC & Brumbies answers!!!! :D

TheMightyAB's February 10, 2011 6:30 pm

Chur Mean Maori Mean !! thats all I can say Bro's.
Dont mean to be offensive but we Kiwi's have got a team that looks after there fans. Looking forward too you all coming to my country. We can have a hangi around at my pad plenty of Krays,pau,kina's and plenty of steinie's.
Gunna be the RAGE of the century,lol. Just have to watch out for those Big Maori girls we have.

whippetmania February 10, 2011 6:47 pm

Don't worry anonymous kiwi I was just winding you up. I'm always amused at how many people take the bait on a clearly inflammatory comment that serves no puropse but to wind up. I'll give the forum peace now and allow the discussion of rugby to continue.

Kiwis are cool too but some try too hard and get wound up too easily. That passes when they realise that most people think they're cool and respect them.

Yeah Ireland is fcuked - people with low-level jobs and poor education are most affected whilst graduates and established workers are on much lower salaries ( but other european countries pay much less again). Most people leave for NZ to have fun for a year but usually other places are chosen for long-term emmigration as they have more serious opportunities.

One thing I can say though is that we as our country are learning a very tough lesson and if a decent government can put in the right strucutures it will serve us well for the future. Someday we'll be a propserous nation again without the wealth and greed getting out of hand leading to a burst bubble. We might even become a serious power in rugby too and beat the ABs!!

Anonymous February 10, 2011 7:42 pm

definitely real

Anonymous February 10, 2011 7:56 pm

Nice to see a bit of humour, but it would be better without the special effects. Even if the skills were shit.

AshamedOfRugby February 10, 2011 8:43 pm

I can't believe how you children are screaming and fighting among each other. It's a joke video designed to raise a laugh, and all you cry-baby keyboard warriors have to start tedious racial and xenophobic slanging matches.

The pride of the rugby community is that it is global, respectful, gentlemanly and set apart from the ape-like hooligan crowds who follow football.

If you can't behave with decency, a sense of humour and a bit of self-deprecation then you don't deserve to be involved in the sport.

Anonymous February 10, 2011 10:01 pm

AshamedOfRugby you sound like a complete faggot

Nam February 10, 2011 10:06 pm

So many fuckwits on this site.

Enjoyed the video though.

Max February 10, 2011 11:13 pm

Wow... RD has become a breeding ground for douchebaggery of late.

How is 3 guys using a few production techniques to promote the network that ultimately provides their paycheck a bad thing?

These guys get paid to entertain us. I found that clip entertaining. Not to get too melodramatic but I worry for the state of the world when I read through garbage like this. Do you really want to spend your one and only life being an anonymous cock on the internet?

Anonymous February 10, 2011 11:20 pm

Well done - good bit of fun.

Anonymous February 11, 2011 12:17 am

@ Vin you sound like the biggest muppet. Congrats on your 50k, you'll be earning that for the rest of your pathetic life.

PS the price of living in the UK is such that your probably on minimum wage, how's that microwave dinner tasting you fucking muppet.

I'm gonna go take my M3 out for a spin now.

:-)

Nicko February 11, 2011 12:20 am

@ the comment above, you brought a huge smile to my face. I'm not sure about your M3, but i loved the rest of your attack!

And don't use Anon, your better than that ;-)

Vin February 11, 2011 12:22 am

I wish I had an M3,

All I have is cock in my arse and a pocket calculator to establish the low tax thresold.

Jon February 11, 2011 12:33 am

All I've learnt is that Whippetmania is a knob.

Vin February 11, 2011 12:57 am

Guys I would just like to apologise for being a colossal fanny-pack. I wasn't raised right. My 50K rounds out to about 5K after tax, student loan payments, sex change down payment, and rent for my shitty one bedroom flat by the railway.

Every day I wonder if anyone would miss me if I just swallowed some pills and faded into oblivion. How long would it take before anybody discovered my cold, lifeless body?

I wish I could go back and right my wrongs. All the things I've said. All the people I've hurt. All the dicks I've sucked. But I can't. Now the only things that keep me worm at night are the sting of my herpes-ridden lips and my burning regret.

Please don't hate me. But don't pity me either. Just know that I was once like all of you.

With all the remorse in the world,

Vincent.

Jimbo February 11, 2011 1:12 am

Wow Vin earns 50k?
And lives the exciting life of an accountant?
I for one am incredibly impressed.
A wage that just covers the cost of living and a boring, soul-destroying job at some faceless coporation!
All that education has really paid off! Well done Vin, you are really living the dream.

Peter K February 11, 2011 1:22 am

Agree with AshamedOfRugby 100%. Leave all that pussy bullshit to the football fans.

LaughingMFAO!!! February 11, 2011 1:32 am

The people saying that this clip is fake either need serious help, or are 8 year old kids.

Vin February 11, 2011 2:36 am

I wonder if my 50k after taxes can buy me some friends?

Maybe I can stop calling wrong numbers to establish conversations and make friends.

I feel sad :-(

Carlos February 11, 2011 3:51 am

my fuckin god, the guy throws a sausage, a wattermelon and ketchup, and still youre stupid enough to come here sayin its fake.
ofcourse it's fake dummasses. they're messin around, you should take it as a parody to the last skill video they did, just as the brumbies did.
come on...cory jane with a peace of bread in his hand and you still come like "oh that's so fake, i'm to smart to get fooled by those dirty all blacks."
grow up fuckers, people here are getting so annoying with that football attitude. my god

nice one RD

Carlos February 11, 2011 3:57 am

@Max
"Do you really want to spend your one and only life being an anonymous cock on the internet?"

Hahaha, hilarious! You got it just right!

Vin February 11, 2011 5:03 am

Wow, there are some bitter folks on here...

50,000 is my salary. I am in my second year in the firm I work in. I rent a property with my girlfriend at 600 a month. That is 7200 a year renting. Considering I only pay half of that, it is 3600 a year. Gas and elec, about 1200 a year Once again, I pay half, water is 550 a year and again only half... So I can't write off about 15,000 roughly for bills/food/drink...

Keep you M3, I drive a 2010 VW golf which was provided to me by the firm, therefore my fuel bills are cheap as chips (relatively) as for uni, well the bank of mum and dad helped me out there, so there is no interest to pay, only some money I owe them, which I pay back yet they do not expect me to.

As for boring, well the guys working in the firm for about 10 years are raking in 6 figure salaries... So any slight boredom I feel is easily diminished as I am well settled in the job. So all things going well, in 8 years time I will be 33 and earning a 6 figure number. Oh I should mention that my work doesn't get taken home so my Tuesday and Thursday evenings are left for rugby training, saturdays I get off for making up the time in the week, so I get game time then....

As for costs of living, ofcourse, they are more than NZ, it all falls in the standard economy, you guys get paid 'less' but spend 'less' on living... Whereas in the UK, those of us who work may get paid 'more' however we spend 'more' on living... It equals out reasonably well...

I'm not too bothered what any of you guys think. Generally you'll find a large amount of UK residents live off the dole and really are no benefit to the world (let alone the UK). however there are an even larger amount of people who recognise the UK as an area to make much money early on, then enjoy life later being able to travel wherever. Unfortunately you generally don't hear of 'us' because we keep our heads down and avoid any unwanted attention in terms of criminal records or the like... (how many tomes have you read about someone being murdered in the UK news? and how many times have you heard of the guy who goes to work, works hard, helps people when he can and then enjoys the money he makes?)

Vin February 11, 2011 5:04 am

Oh and for the record, my name isn't 'Vincent'

Vin February 11, 2011 5:04 am

Oh and for the record, my name isn't 'Vincent'

Tom February 11, 2011 5:42 am

Vin, no one cares mate.
Just let it go eh?

Anonymous February 11, 2011 8:50 am

Vin nobody cares about your mediocre life. I have no money but spend my whole life chasing waves. Does that give me the right to be a massive internet cock-bag?

Everybody needs to just enjoy the video for what it is. Just because certain people (Vin) spend their days crunching numbers for men leading far more exciting lives than them doesn't give them the right to dump their bitterness on the rest of us.

Pauly D February 11, 2011 10:37 am

i like what carlos said^^

Anonymous February 11, 2011 11:24 am

Please, someone, wipe this whole comment board.

I'm ashamed to be English.

I'm ashamed to be a Rugby fan.

Seriously, guys this site is supposed to be about rugby, can we not just have some fun and banter and not always have some southern hemisphere chopper claiming that rugby should be about beating the shit out of one another or some norther hemisphere dick winging and pouring fuel on the fire?

I stand in the Welford road stand (I'm a Tigers fan) and hear my fellow supporters cheering and giving banter. I love the passion. What I love more is the fact that supporters of the opposing team can be standing next to me and take it with a smile and give it back. I'm cool with that, I'm a grown up and understand IT IS NOT personal. The best thing of all is if a Tigers fan is too rude to the opposition fan, other Tigers fans will tell them to fuck off and watch football, we are rugby fans not soccer fans. Keep it light and grow up.

Sort it out.

TheMightyAB's February 11, 2011 11:47 am

yeh

TheMightyAB's February 11, 2011 12:03 pm

UK's all good I loved it in London amazing place especially if you come from a small place were Im from were slaying wild boar with the 12gage ridding your Horse to school was a every day thing or the main income was growing dope cos the white man gave your tribe the shit land! BUT hay im not complaining cos if it wasn't for you Poms we wouldn't have RUGBY or speak English or Parkeha (white kiwi's) to bully at school. So I like to say thank you Poms.

Anonymous February 11, 2011 2:29 pm

...wish i earnt 50k a year...i'd happily crunch numbers for 50k a year...

Matt Manley February 11, 2011 9:30 pm

Israel Dagg looks like Johnny Knoxville from Jackass

Anonymous February 11, 2011 9:45 pm

maybe the All blacks have been watching a lot of NFL....pretty good for copycats!

Tom February 12, 2011 12:22 am

Vin said:

'I'm not too bothered what any of you guys think.'

Lmfao. Sure you don't. That's why you wrote 5 paragraphs. Talk about insecure.

Anonymous February 12, 2011 12:27 am

How pathetic is Vin. He uses a Rugby comments page to talk about his shit life to a bunch of strangers who don't give a fuck.

That is one sad little man.

Anonymous February 12, 2011 12:47 am

Isn't it equally, if not more sad to comment on an irrelevant comment? Not to mention to keep going on about it? I see Vin has bored us with his life story a couple times, yet I see about 10 comments telling him how sad he is..... In fact it is so sad it's got to the point where IIII have to be a sad act and bring it to your attentions....

Anonymous February 12, 2011 5:35 pm

just a huge rip-off of the Reebok adverts for the NFL from a while back http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNLYPFNSwzA . Whoever came up with this campaign needs to hang themselves...

View Video

Anonymous February 13, 2011 9:43 am

In about 8 years if it all goes well I'll be 33 and earning six figures.
Vin buddy, you make me want to cry. Pwc or deloitte or whichever audit mill you work in survive by spinning this dream to kids like you. It's depressing. Six figures is nothing and you are looking at it like that's the holy Grail!
Do yourself a favour and either find yourself something you love - like a rugby related job. Or move into a job where your salary isn't capped because you are paying for partners and directors to sit above you laughing about hard you are working for your pathetic remuneration and prospects.

Ryan February 14, 2011 7:58 am

Rugbydump-- the Waratahs have already posted their reply to the All Blacks video... haha check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12K-qXPu-rM

View Video

Teddy March 17, 2011 7:54 pm

Jeeeez lads... Were rugby fans not football fans, we all play the same sport, its fake so what it was funny and im a pom who lives in NZ guys take a chill pill have a beer n have a laugh...

COME ON ENGLAND FOR THE GRAND SLAM!!! :)

Tom October 17, 2011 8:53 pm

What are poms?

Anonymous March 25, 2011 10:18 am

I think we have established it is fake... can someone who is into trickery and imagery tell me how they do it?

gr76 April 05, 2011 3:13 pm

people definitely need to develop a sense of humour

Anonymous May 16, 2011 12:00 am

thought this was all real...but noo according to the comments....
...fai mea pepelo kele kou fuge se...dhaahhhha

Anonymous May 31, 2011 1:19 am

This website needs an age filter. Too many pimply 15 year olds posting like anyone gives a fuck.

RELAX ...

ellie June 06, 2011 9:11 am

funnily enough if you watch the making of the waratahs spoof of this clip kurtley beal accidently achieves the backwards kick into the hamper. It may be fake and edited but that doesn't mean it's not possible or amusing. It's just supposed to be a bit of fun and most just need to lighten up a little!

Anonymous August 06, 2011 7:35 pm

u turds get a room!

Anonymous August 24, 2011 2:12 pm

@TheMightyAB's tell me more about these "big maori girls"...

Rugby October 17, 2011 10:26 pm