Ma'afu banned for punch on Tom Youngs

Carlos Spencer & Stephen Larkham fight

Dafydd Howells scores quickest try ever?

Tameifuna's huge hit on Michael Hooper

Two casual tryscorers shown up

Southland sensational try after big bump

Meanwhile in New Zealand advert

George Pisi hit makes Shane Geraghty ill

Eddie Butler on Jonny Wilkinson career

Friday, October 14, 2011

The Rugby Club Plays of the Week - RWC Quarter Finals

Before the Semi Finals, here's a quick look at the Rugby Club Plays of the Week for the Quarter Finals, thanks as always to Fox Sports and @seanny202. Some good looking fans, heavy collisions, lovely tries, and the usual laughs from Phil Kearns and the boys. Enjoy.

Posted in Plays of the Week, Rugby World Cup 2011

Bruno M October 14, 2011 8:11 pm

Love the Aussie French :p

cormac October 14, 2011 8:11 pm

The irony of an aussie doing the sprinkler...

Guest1 October 14, 2011 10:19 pm

More TCGW clips please! I saw it while I was out in NZ for the WC, but miss it now I'm back in England!

Jack Hawthorn October 14, 2011 11:24 pm

Doing "the sprinkler" in australia is banned now, you know with all the water restrictions and such.

UHtiger October 14, 2011 11:40 pm

Still shocked that nothing was done after Phil Kearns disgracful comment the other week.

UHtiger October 15, 2011 8:20 am

Made fun of a down syndrome wallabies supporter before the wallabies v russia game.

clockwork October 15, 2011 1:00 am

kearnsy; what a legend

Jusr Call Me Ehtch October 15, 2011 11:00 am

Rolland, I am going to find where you fecking live, and find out what your problem is with us, you to send off a future British Lions Captain. YOU ARE A TOTAL TWA|T AND NEED YOUR WHISTLE RIPPED OFF YOU. YOU TOTAL TOTAL DISAGRACE.

Jusr Call Me Ehtch October 15, 2011 11:00 am

nathan October 15, 2011 1:09 pm

Want me to tell you how to stop these things happening in the future??

.. Make sure your tackles are legal.....

ciaranbrk October 15, 2011 11:18 am

British and Irish lions!!!! captain and its 2 years away. people tipped Ryan Jones for it for it before and nope that didn't happen its who is on the best form that year.

Just Call Me Ehtch October 15, 2011 12:19 pm

SorrY Alain, but I am now after you, and send the authorities after me. i will give them my address. But more people will no doubt want to know your address, you silly little monk bald head person. You have destroyed the feeling of this world cup in a personal self-satisfying perverted moment. If I meet you Rolland, sorry in advance, I WILL butt you. C*NT.

nathan October 15, 2011 1:07 pm

try getting out a bit more mate!

Just Call Me Ehtch October 15, 2011 2:28 pm

english cunts, just fuck off out of my life. Wasters. piss right off, the lot of you. Cunts. Rolland, don't show yopur face in Wakes pal. I for one, want to nut you. Fuck right off from our lives.

If you want to read hate, read above. Rolland is a cunt.

By the way, Alain, I have Italian friends that can sort you out, if you keep it up, being too disrepecful to us welsh, with ice creams and coffee sold, last warning to you, but maybe you have past it today,

Just Call Me Ehtch October 15, 2011 2:59 pm

Don't show your face around here again Rolland, Just piss off out of welsh life. you're a total spinless cunt, and I have noticed it for several years. Irish scrum-half? hah-ha, smart mouthed joke you were. Keep out of Wales.

Just Call Me Ehtch October 15, 2011 3:10 pm

Alain Rolland, a red card!?! What were you thinking of pal. You need hanging, you truely do. You have destroyed the world cup in your bigotedness, unnbeeded. Your a total irish/french plank, and made the rugby World Cup a total joke of an event. Cunt.
And to think Sam Warburton is lined up as the next British Lions captain! Your a complete twat Alain, you really are. What planet do you come from pal?