Sam Burgess breaks cheekbone, plays on

Richard Hibbard & Kalamafoni double hit

Step and unbelievable dummy sets up try

Just how fast is Carlin Isles?

All Blacks snatch victory at the death

Ludovic Mercier crazy reverse pass

Springboks edge All Blacks in thriller

Streaker starts mass brawl after tackle

Samu Manoa Huge Hit on Billy Twelvetrees

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Kevin The Tipster - New Zealand vs France - The Final

Kevin the Tipster, the results predicting sheep, has had a pretty good run so far in the RWC. A 90% success rate includes correct predictions for both Semi Finals, so today he's had a go at the final.

You can watch the video to see who the Tipster goes for, as he aims to add to his very impressive 35 from 39 correct predictions. We can tell you though that Paddy Power have already paid out over £600,000 in winnings for those who bet on New Zealand to beat France in the final.

That's right, according to them, the tournament is as good as over, so they're not wasting any time. "New Zealand has left all of their opposition so far feeling All Black and blue and it’s inevitable us bookies will be taking a hammering from them on Sunday too so punters may as well collect now," said their head honcho.

Last weekend Paddy Power refunded Welsh punters to the value of over £200,000 following the sending off of Sam Warburton. All losing bets were scratched as they felt the call was wrong.

The All Blacks were pre-tournament favourites at 4/6 while France were available at 16/1. A final between the two sides was at set at 11/2 and France, heavy underdogs at this stage, are now at 6/1 to pull off another famous upset.

You can follow Kevin's tips and place some bets with our friends at Paddy Power now

Posted in Rugby World Cup 2011

Nemeketh October 20, 2011 8:48 pm

Hope you're wrong !

LoveSportsPro October 20, 2011 10:25 pm

Paddy Power is the best.

Frenchie October 20, 2011 11:22 pm

I'll have that sheep for breakfast, lets kill it!

The Green Mafia October 21, 2011 1:33 am

Paddy Power must have discovered how to turn Lead into Gold. I don't see how else to stay in business when you have calls like the welsh refund and the new zealand payout. We're talking of a combined total of 800 000£ (some reports claim de new zealand affair was a 800 000 one). They have already refunded people in the Masters due to Tiger Woods being handed a can of whoop-ass, in the 2010 German Grand Prix due to Ferraris infamous Team Call, last Champions League Final they supposedly (their own numbers) refunded like 3,000,000£, plus the 2011 Wales/Ireland Cardiff affair... How do they break a proffit? Better yet, how do they even manage to stay affloat?!?!?!?!?! Unless they're laundering money for the Russian Mafia or something.

Good Game October 21, 2011 2:59 am

"Seriously thinking to start doing all my bets at Paddy Power. If I don't win, at least I'll get my money back and drown my sorrows in the pub"

That's probably the reason suck you all in

Yannoche October 21, 2011 8:04 am

That sheep is a kiwi, it ain't gonna work! 'Un bon ragoût' that's all it will do!

Colombes October 21, 2011 10:22 am

cheap bet for a sheep biased :)

Just Call Me Ehtch October 21, 2011 5:37 pm

On the spit-roast for Kevin tomorrow, if La France win. Ummmm.......
On the spit-roast anyway, whatever happens, and I will eat his fried testicles as a side dish, if no one else wants to?

cheyanqui October 22, 2011 12:21 am

Kevin is just backing his stepfather.