Huge crunching tackle on USA club rugby

Cheslin Kolbe dazzling run, no look pass

5 Biggest Hits of the Premiership season

Ben Tameifuna banned for pushing referee

Ben Funnell slamming tackle on Hawkins

Female Streaker has no regrets

Joe Marler and his unsual pets

Brian O'Driscoll Breakdown Masterclass

Horwill & Bismarck Du Plessis slaps

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Highlights from days one and two of the 2011 South Africa Sevens

Port Elizabeth hosted the South African leg of the HSBC World Series Sevens with two days of great rugby being played at the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium.

The Cup Final featured hosts South Africa up against New Zealand, and was a classic with a dramatic finish. Highlights of both days of action are shown, presented as a playlist with two videos. If you only want to see the final days play, hit play then navigate via the menu button.

Posted at 9:34 am | 10 comments

Posted in Sevens

Just Call Me Ehtch December 13, 2011 12:10 pm

Mad result for Wales against Fiji in the Plate final, 48 nil. Bonkers result. Somebody pinch me!

Jeroz December 13, 2011 3:05 pm

wait, what!?

I demand a highlight!

Just Call Me Ehtch December 13, 2011 3:09 pm

I wish too - could have watched it pirated live on my computer, but did';t, since I thought it would only go one way - should have put a quid on it.... : ) now I am not saying.....

UlsterJoey December 13, 2011 4:58 pm

Great Fiji handoff at 3:58!

48-0 is a crazy result though, gj Wales

Hry December 13, 2011 7:03 pm

Frank Halai and Declan O'Connell need to be seen in Super Rugby.

Afrika's try against France was something else. Tied Bouhraoua in knots there.

Just Call Me Ehtch December 13, 2011 8:16 pm

Yes Cecil Afrika is something else - could find a way out of a corner. Anyone remember the Snelling Sevens? Saw Barry John when young dance through everyone in about 1970. Everyone was grabbing fresh air behind him.

UHtiger December 15, 2011 10:34 am

Declan is on the Chiefs roster for 2012, just depends on whether he can force his way into the team, they've got an excellent looking backline.

Canadian content December 15, 2011 4:52 am

Many of you will find this blasphemous, but I find 7's more consistently entertaining and dramatic than the 15 man game.

Btw, big up to the Cdn Women winning the Challenge Cup in Dubai. Rio here we come!

Jeri December 15, 2011 9:54 am

I love watching both 7's and 15's, and can't wait to watch 7's rugby in all its Olympic glory with my mates.