Toulon do the double with Top 14 win

Eddie Butler on Jonny Wilkinson career

Southland sensational try after big bump

Ma'afu banned for punch on Tom Youngs

England beat Baby Boks in JWC2014 final

Two casual tryscorers shown up

George Pisi hit makes Shane Geraghty ill

Maxime Machenaud carries Heini Adams!

Closing montage from Heineken Cup final

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Keven Mealamu struck with bottle after Bulls vs Blues game

Here's a look at incident everyone is talking about, when Keven Mealamu was struck on the head with a water bottle by a pitch-invader at full time in the Bulls vs Blues Super Rugby game. The man in question was arrested immediately following the altercation.

At just short of fulltime in their game at Loftus Versveld in Pretoria, the Bulls scored a late try through winger Bjorn Basson, setting them up for a losing bonus point conversion attempt from Morne Steyn, who duly slotted the kick.

Basson was dived on by Rene Ranger though, in a covering tackle that was deemed illegal and resulted in a yellow and white card being shown. Ranger has since been suspended for two matches, after his tackle was deemed to have been reckless and late.

What followed was pretty ugly as Bulls fans were angry at not only the tackle, but the decision from referee Steve Walsh to not award a penalty restart on the halfway line.

A Bulls fan evaded security and took to the field to 'see if Basson was all right'. Mealamu had come across to shake hands with Basson and as the two walked off, he tossed the water bottle in their direction, hitting the Blues skipper on the back of the head.

Mealamu was shocked and angry but restrained himself before the man, named as Johannes Nel, was taken away by security and immediately arrested.

Nel has since claimed that was simply passing the bottle to Basson after he left it behind. He has since apologised to everybody involved, and has been charged with common assault, but the docket was reportedly not enrolled as it was up to Mealamu or the Blues to initiate further proceedings.

Blues team manager Bryce Anderson said that Mealamu wasn't injured, just shocked.

The Blues Bulls Company has issued a full apology to the Blues on behalf of their board, managers, team, and supporters. Mealamu and Anderson accepted the apology and were reportedly impressed with the handling of the matter.

Loftus is known to be a hostile place to play rugby, and this incident - along with the filth that was being spouted from the sidelines afterwards - will further tarnish the image of fans in that region.

Below is the full incident in context, with the try & amatuer footage included [credit: Sluipslaper]. You can view two other crazy pitch invader incidents from the past in the related posts below.

Posted at 11:32 am | 54 comments

Keven Mealamu's headbutt on Lewis Moody at Twickenham

Midweek Madness - Bok fan attacks ref in 2002

Fan attempts tackle on player, knocks himself out

Posted in See it to Believe it

Pretzel March 13, 2012 2:45 pm

What a bunch of filthy peasants... This type of behaviour is so ridiculous to me. I have always found it so odd that people can be so hostile to visiting teams in games like soccer. There is no rational thinking, if you love your team so much that you have to hate other teams then if those other teams disappeared your team would have no one to play therefore your team would disappear... (If you get what I mean) So these people should be so grateful that an opposition team has played the game at their teams home ground and that they have the opportunity to see their own stars playing in full flight, AND have the chance to see another teams stars...

It's madness in my eyes. That woman looked old enough to know better as well!! AND that man that through the bottle. They weren't young trouble makers. That man should consider himself extremely lucky that he was only arrested, I suspect if he had done that to some of the more hot headed players he would have been a lot worse off!

Erik March 13, 2012 2:50 pm

This is just terrible behaviour. I totally agree with Pretzel.

flyingpepper March 13, 2012 3:11 pm

Hate this, reminds me of football fans. One of the best things about this great sport is the fans, that you can sit next to someone supporting the other team in the pub and have a laugh and that there is good banter between players at the club who support different clubs etc.

The woman should know better and the guy deserved to be hit, he doesn't even look like he has ever played rugby so what would he know.

Whats worse is Keven was being a good sportsmen and the thanks he got was a bottle thrown at his head. The fan should get a live time ban.

Colombes March 13, 2012 3:42 pm

waw, what a disgraceful moment.
rugby is one of the last professional sport where u can cheer with your opponents at the end of the match, whatever the result.
the man and the old woman behaviour in that video are just a bad example for rugby
fortunately, it's quite rare

Chris March 13, 2012 3:43 pm

I tink that the fan in question should be banned from all rugby grounds in South Africa and banned from travelling to any grounds out side of SA. The team themselves should also face a sanction as is the case in the UK with any fan or supporters discretion onto the field of play.

We should not stand for this sort of behaviour in the game of rugby. We are not football holigans, we are rugby fans. We may disagre with some things but we never ever fight over this, we go and drink a beer with the opposition supporters.

This incident has tarnished SA rugby.

WIllie Billie March 13, 2012 3:51 pm

What a joke, any idea what the woman is saying?

Virvarksteaks March 14, 2012 12:38 pm

She pretty much tells him that he would get his ass kicked if he was on her side of the fence and then also encourages him to climb over. The same charming lady then also drops the p word ( c word in english ) to confirm her class....

Funtastic March 13, 2012 4:01 pm

This is atrocious. This is the reason why no one likes Bulls supporters. As a huge Bulls supporter myself, this is even worst for me as I have to bow my head in shame. We're not all like this. Most of us are rugby supporters. I know exactly what that woman is saying and it has something to do with Kevin's mum's you know what. Totally uncalled for.

Apparently, this group of people have been going on like that throughout the entire game. People should get a way of anonymously contacting security to remove people like this from the stands before they get a chance to wreak havoc. Maybe a text number on a ticket?

The Bulls players are humble in victory and gracious in defeat. Why can't the supporters be?

stroudos March 13, 2012 4:32 pm

I feel for you Funtastic. Must be a bit like being English and finding your public image projected by England football fans. Hopefully, most observers will realise that there are idiots in all walks of life and (I hope) these guys are not significantly representative of the majority.

stroudos March 13, 2012 4:35 pm

By the way, that linked video (Fan tackles player, knocks himself out) is bloody brilliant! I love the way Louis Koen calmly slots the kick, then casually picks up the tee and walks off, seemingly oblivious to the unconscious lunatic lying on the ground.

Fermin March 13, 2012 4:56 pm

What is this football behaviour on a super rugby match?

moddeur March 13, 2012 5:15 pm

Well I'rm just a simple country lad that dern't know much about dem literature and stuff, and although I'm not a Mealamu fan (at times he manages to land a cheap shop here and there in rucks) I simply cannot accept that a fan, that any fan, enter the pitch for any reason other than showing his or her genitals (I'm quoting stroudos a few months back on this one).

Guy March 13, 2012 5:37 pm

Totally agree with you...and Stroudos. Classic!

Guy March 13, 2012 5:43 pm

Put this guy in the ring with Sonny Bill (not that I that impressed with his boxing-skills thus but I guess he will be able to teach this bloke a manner or two).

@Funtastic: fortunately we are all rugbyplayers here. So we will just judge this idiot on his own behaviour (and the woman on hers, could not hear what she said, something about her own mother making a living horizontally or something??). I for one will not judge the Bulls supporters as a group. Just hope I'm speaking for everyone on this one...

BuzzKillington March 13, 2012 5:58 pm

Wait, Ranger was suspended for making a tackle? What kind of nonsense is that. That's probably the most shocking decision I've ever heard. The fan needs banning for life, but it's not much more preposterous than the Ranger call.

What is he supposed to do in that situation - Lead with his feet? Kidnap Habana, chop him in half and carry out some sort of Frankenstein-esque operation in which Ranger has Brians legs? Not make a tackle? What do you want Ranger to do?

That was a brilliant tackle, albeit unsuccessful. That sort of chase and commitment is what you want from every player on the field. If he made that tackle against my team I'd have absolutely no qualms. In fact, it's that sort of dedication that makes me want him playing for my team!

Are the commentators and everyone but me thick? He tried to get under Basson and knock him over the sideline - He didn't, because he was .1 seconds late. That happens.

Admittedly he was late, but you can't say there was "no attempted tackle with the hands", that's rubbish, because he made every attempt. I posit that if he was faster and got there a split-second sooner it would be celebrated as an amazing, legal try saver. The issue is he was late, not that his tackling form was off. Getting something wrong and consciously going out of your way to do wrong are 2 different things. In this case Ranger was off by nothing. Of course he leads with the shoulder, there is no other way to tackle someone into touch in that scenario.

A suspension for that is madness. Ban the "fan" for life.

Citing Commissioner March 14, 2012 3:26 pm

100% agree, according to Google Definitions:
reckless; (of a person or their actions) Without thinking or caring about the consequences of an action
Pretty sure Ranger though about the consequence of his actions - "hmmm if I try to tackle this guy into touch he might not score..." and it's pretty clear he did care about the consequence given that he sprinted across a pitch to do so.
Absolutely disgraceful suspension decision!

Ian M March 13, 2012 6:00 pm

Can someone fluent in moron tell the rest of the crowd what that inbred was shouting at the end? I couldn't make it out. I'm guessing she wasn't congratulating Mealamu on the win...

Mike C March 13, 2012 9:09 pm

The moron translation goes something like (from what I can make out) "you're going to get f*cked up in the Cape". Meaning their next game against the Stormers. She has a Cape Coloured accent. Then she says rather eloquently at the end "jou ma se poes" - "your mother's c*nt". Nice

moddeur March 14, 2012 1:03 am

Hadn't noticed the first time around that after the woman blurbs some words out, the Bulls medic picks his stuff up, turns around, looks at her, and taps his temple to imply that she's insane.

Virvarksteaks March 14, 2012 12:44 pm

Wow Mike, hate the Stormers/WP much? It's obviously a white lady ( Pretoria boervroutjie ) that's shouting that he'll get his ass kicked on 'this side'. 'This side' meaning this side of the fence. Classy bulls fans....

muhaa March 13, 2012 6:27 pm

I agree with buzzK..how else should sm1 try and make a try saving tackle?as 4 the fan..pathetic.!ths sort of behaviour is what maks fifa W.Cup officials think twice about hosting the w.cup in s.a who knws nw wi may never have a rugby w.cup in s.a nt to mention africa again..PLEASE lets enjoy the game.

Gallego March 13, 2012 7:22 pm

Not even a penalty try? My God, Walsh is a bloody joke, I can't believe this guy.

Calon Lan March 13, 2012 8:21 pm

That's terrible but I'm glad they both just walked away from the idiot that did it.

Also, what the hell is it with that idiot Steve Walsh and yet another error? He's as much an embarrassment to the sport as the bloke the bloke throwing the bottle, it's not just his lack of knowledge and his arrogance on the pitch but also off the field behaviour.

Any guesses on who he'll represent which country kicked out of Australia? Is Walshland a country yet?

Ando March 13, 2012 8:49 pm

Disgraceful behaviour by the supporter(s).

Not sure there's much that Ranger could have done differently to attempt to tackle the player/stop the try either, feel he was possibly treated a little harshly there. Maybe he could have tried to get under the player a bit more, but he was running at full belt to get across, get down and make the tackle, and stop the player grounding the ball. It's a violent game and it was a violent collision, I don't believe it was malicious though.

On the lighter side of things, here's are a few amusing examples of how pitch invaders (of the nude sort) have been dealt with in the past in Oz:

flyingpepper March 14, 2012 4:50 am

love the second one of these where the guys looks like he get knocked out

Phil March 13, 2012 9:07 pm

How funny, she is screaming at him in a language he can't understand? That makes it even more moronic than it is unwelcome.

The commentator is just plain wrong (as is, therefore, Steve Walsh), Ranger actually makes contact with his hands first to try to get under Basson, and then his chest/upper arms, never anything like a shoulder charge!

Gallego, a penalty try? He scored a try, then there was (deemed) penalty offense. I don't think we should go changing the rules, as Pierre Spies seemed to also be implying by asking for a kick beneath the posts. A penalty try is awarded if an offence is committed that prevents a certain try. Basson had scored and if Ranger had not mistimed his tackle, he wouldn't have got any closer to the posts.

I haven't seen much Super 15 this season, what is the white card for?

mise March 13, 2012 9:27 pm

@phil White is for citation.

@buzz @phil Interesting take on the tackle. I get your point, but he wasn't v likely to succeed from where he came from, thus the yellow and citation (but not red - citation poss harsh, but its only a second look, sometimes nothing comes of it. And in this case, not much can).
Loved the line:
"Are the commentators and everyone but me thick?"....have u muttered this more than once by any chance...?

The two players involved in the whole thing deserve a lot of kudos - there were aptly gentlemanly at the end, and, even after the incident, were fine. Respect. (likewise the Grant RD for calling the disgraceful 'fans' as they were - means sth coming from someone who also happens to be a south african)

BuzzKillington March 13, 2012 10:23 pm

I understand how you would see it that way Mise, but I would ask you to watch the slowest of the replays and try to pause it frame-by-frame. You'll see that Ranger actually makes contact before the ball is grounded. I don't think people realise just how marginal the timing is in that scenario, with 2 people running as fast as they possibly can. I actually think that was a 50/50 challenge and on any other day he'd have got the contact he wanted, arms under the tackler and possibly saved the try.

It's unfortunate that he was off, but then what sort of message is that to send to people? You're supposed to chase hard and make last ditch efforts.

I don't think Basson is getting enough credit for getting the ball down as fast as he did, in an age where players casually slide to ground he really grounded the ball with urgency. If you stop-start with the pause button the second replay you'll see that Rangers effort was pretty fair and he did have a good shout with the tackle.

In my opinion this is a bit like punishing a player for tackling a dummy runner who runs an awesomely deceptive line, but never receives the ball, despite looking for all money like he is going to. Technically you shouldn't be tackling players without the ball, but you can't not make the tackle because you believe at the time they're about to run onto a great ball. I would doubt there was any malicious intent here, Ranger would have backed himself to make an awesome try saver

I disagree with you that Ranger wasn't very likely to succeed, I think he was in a fair enough position and went low simultaneously with the attacking player. Imo, of course.

Pretzel March 14, 2012 12:54 am

Let's face it, we saw in the Scotland Ireland game Tommy Bowe was "clearly going to score" yet somehow he was; IMO and in the TMO's opinion, held up by a last second show of "never giving up"...

I suspect Rangers chances of stopping that try were extremely high, and if (as Buzz said) been there a fraction of a second earlier, he may have "rolled" Basson into touch before the ball was grounded. That was NO WAY a yellow or a penalty or anything in my eyes. I cannot believe it was even considered... The game play only stops when the ball is grounded... so what we are encouraging here is that the gameplay stops when the player carrying the ball crosses the tryline but hasn't yet grounded it? He is now "untouchable"?

Pause it on and off throughout the 34th second and we see Ranger go from running in to diving ALL in slow motion within 1 second... so what does that say in real time?

Guy March 14, 2012 8:59 am

Let's face it: if Basson hadn't needed medical attention, there probably would not have been even a penalty. I'm not taking it out on Basson by the way: I would not have stood up at all after such an impact.

The linesman and the ref take a spur of the moment decision here. I have no problem with that. I AM surprised though that it got him suspended. Because I do agree that it's a fair challenge, be it at very high speed.

In my opinion off course.

Yster7 March 13, 2012 9:52 pm

Once again I'm ashamed to be a south african! This is why I started supporting the All Blacks in 1995 and now live in the UK.

Cheech March 13, 2012 10:05 pm

Fairplay to big Kev for not knocking that guy out. I was fuming just looking at it. True rugby spirit shown by taking a step back.

Pretzel March 14, 2012 12:59 am

Probably just a good thing the guy didn't do it to Jamie Cudmore or Bakkies Botha...

Slumtown March 14, 2012 1:04 am

Yster 7 dont be a chop. Supporting New Zealand and going to live in the UK does not make you a better person than the rest. I agree wholeheartedly that those fans are nothing but white trash and an absolute disgrace to South Africa. But honestly there are some very very good people in SA too. Just like anywhere else in the world.

She also screams Come this side of the fence and you will get fucked up. She´s also not the only one shouting cunt. Sorry about the language but we need to be clear here. So that whole bunch on that side are mouthing off. Funny Mealamu came over out of concern so why he should be attacked is beyond me (not that anyone should be attacked). Security needs to catch a monumental wake up - if people are misbehaving they should be escorted out of the grounds. They give rugby and the fans a bad name. i´d like to know where they were when he jumped the fence in the first place.

Think Rangers intentions werent malicious but it was a pretty dangerous and low blow and could have ended up in serious injury so the citing is 100% fair. Same with tip tackles - in the heat of the moment with a loss of momentum it happens but it should never be tolerated. Human life is way more important than 3 points in a rugby match - get real anyone who argues that.

Very very poor and disgraceful and this kind of behaviour should be eliminated with life time bans and a massive fine.

Matt March 14, 2012 2:05 am

Where was the security/police?

Pretzel March 14, 2012 12:22 pm

Human life? That tackle was hardly a killer, and how was it dangerous? It was no more dangerous that a huge blindside tackle, or even Josh Lewsey's tackle on Mat Rodgers which ended up with broken ribs... that could have been hugely dangerous..

As I said previously the entire incident between Basson diving for the line and Ranger diving for basson and making contact happens in LESS than a second...and the first point of contact is his arms, so HOW exactly is that dangerous?

Slumtown March 15, 2012 1:30 am

Man dont be childish. Ranger is a big unit who moves fast. Coming in from the side at that speed - if he bore his full weight against say Bassons head he could snap the guys kneck. AS it was Basson got up ended and almost landed nastily on his kneck he goes in a head over heels motion before clutching his side. Sorry man - those things happen easily and yes coming in at that speed so low and going in with the shoulder to drive him over could end in tragedy. Just think when in that case arms should be straight out to push so the contact isnt so concentrated in one spot and be accompanied by a lifting motion.

Slumtown March 15, 2012 1:37 am

have a look at 0.37 Basson is upside down head bending precariously under the weight of his torso and trapped against the ground by his own weight. Only saving grace was he was down on the ground by the time Ranger got him - had it been a split second before he would have got it straight in the side. At 0.36 you can also see ranger is bearing dow too - he goes in from the side but then goes down? How is that even possible? Looks a bit suspect to me. But anyways they wouldnt have given him 2 week suspension if they didnt think it was reckless. Not a kiwi player - maybe a South african like Bakkies lol. I´m all for playing it rough but there are points when it just goes into extra and unnecessary danger. Had Basson broken his kneck there no-one would have been laughing now.

Pretzel March 15, 2012 3:36 pm

...All I read up there was "IF" "had" etc... All speculation, why not ban scrums? IF a prop or hooker loses his balance he could end up had first into the ground with his entire pack behind him driving him into the ground and breaking his neck.. It is all speculative.

I didn't see anything wrong with this try saving attempt, as I said before the body part of Rangers that FIRST made contact were his arms...It was a try saving tackle attempt, it was a split second decision to try and dislodge the ball and it didn't work. IF it worked and Basson WASN'T injured we'd all be hailing this as a brilliant try saving tackle and cheering on about it for the next few months!

Of course, I am aware that by the letter of the law they might be able to deem this reckless (even then I'm not sure how) but from the point of view of someone who plays rugby I wouldn't want to see this type of thing made illegal..

Perhaps we can state that Ranger was in a no man's land distance where he was too close to just let Basson score uncontested but too far away to pull out of the tackle, but I would put this one down as "unfortunate" that Basson got injured, and that would be it.

Tap tackles can end up with players rolling on their necks as Basson did.. so can counter rucks...

Slumtown March 21, 2012 12:17 pm

The main issue here if you look carefully - he goes in arms first but at the crucial moment of contact if you pause it you will see arms are folded back a bit so main point of contact coming in is elbow and shoulder. I think his intent was to drive him over the line - but coming in at that speed and flying in like he did thats extremely dangerous. He doesnt try and get arms in under him and lift and roll him - he is 100% driving in and unfortunately leading with the elbow shoulder area - though the hands were outstretched at one point before contact. This is totally clear from the awkward way Ranger bounces off him as he was attempting to drive in and down and instead went bouncing off because he was a split second too late. No doubt his intention was to save the try and not injure the man but in my opinion its dangerous play. Secondly I blame Basson for being thick and not stepping infield at the last moment - Ranger would have gone flying past him harmlessly. SA players so rarely do the step in field. So if he got hurt he´s partly to blame hehe. Thats my final take on it.

Garrick March 14, 2012 1:07 pm

White cards are making us soft? The tackle was fair - yes it was hard and if he had disloged the ball in the prosess it would have been brilliant.

I am a born and bred BULLS supporter, was at the game on sat. I cant get over how rediculous people can be. It is great to see NZ ledgends and some of the upcoming stars on our home ground.

IF the opponents bing the BMT we need to match it on the feild and in the stands - basic
respect.

Erik March 14, 2012 3:15 pm

By the way, are those people throwing rascist remarks towards Keven? I'd expect people to have learned from their collective past, but it seems nothing was learned in the 'capital of Apartheid South Africa'.

Foreign franchises should just decline sending their teams to Loftus. Why put these men in danger of these Loftus loonies?

Btw, this sucks for the true South African rugby supporters, I feel sorry for you guys. Retards like this guy give you guys a bad name whilst you don't deserve it I guess.

Funtastic March 16, 2012 9:22 am

Don't be a di*k. We've let apartheid go, why can't you? You weren't even part of apartheid, neither was I, even though I'm a proud Saffa. So stop talking of things you know nothing about. And to answer your question, no there was no racial slur.

roj888 March 14, 2012 6:38 pm

I bet he absolutely shat his pants when him saw him turn and walk towards him......

mise March 14, 2012 11:52 pm

Regarding the tackle: it is obviously such a contentious and contested area. Buzz's analogy with decoy running is apt, same goes for intercepts. We saw Tommy Bowe (IRL vs SCOT) go for 4 last weekend, with some but not total success. He could have been carded for deliberate knock ons for the one's he didn't catch. So if he slightly fumbled what may actually have been a genuine attempt at a catch he could have been carded.

The spirit of the law seems to be, rightly or wrongly, if you go for a high risk move that is borderline illegal, and it doens't work, u may be carded.

Otherwise ppl go for very borderline moves under the guise of 'trying hard', when they are just trying to, as examples:

Fuck someone up (this tackle? or to be clearer, similar try saving tackles involving knees in the kidneys etc after the ball is already down. A while!)

Disrupt an attack (intercept)

Player decision-making in these situs is of course key, but it seems to come down to a cliche; live by the sword, die by the sword.

Pretzel March 15, 2012 3:44 pm

I totally agree with what you're saying in the sense that if you go for high risk manoeuvres and they don't pay off then you're to blame. But to elaborate on what I said earlier, Basson makes his dive on the tail end of the 0:33 mark and Ranger hits him around the mid 0:34 mark, so that is less than a second between the dive and the contact IN SLOW MOTION. So in reality Ranger had less than half a second to make a decision to try and dislodge/tackle/hold up/roll off the pitch Basson and it didn't pay off. So I wouldn't view that as a high risk manoeuvre.. I would have thought high risk would be more like; as you stated, going for the interception, or tackling someone right on the borderline of a high tackle etc. I would have thought attempting to save a try and leading with your arms would be pretty low on the risk scale...

Knees to the kidneys was just daft, and as you said pretty high risk... not entirely sure whether that was a pure lack of thinking, bit of revenge, or just intent to hurt.. but it was probably a safe bet to show a card for it.

Sankeor March 15, 2012 1:31 am

Wow... I can't get a word of what the woman says (but god she sounds stupid !).

I think the old guy was scared enough when Mealamu stepped towards him, he was frozen with fear, a rhinoceros wouldn't have been more threatening XD

Jwall March 15, 2012 3:49 am

The thing that actually bothers me most about this clip is the yellow card.
That wasn't a penalty, let alone a yellow card.
Ranger did what he's taught to do, what every player is taught to do, ie don't give up till it's too late.
He actually hit Basson as Basson was putting the ball down, exactly the same time. In the past I've seen tackles like this dislodge the ball or knock the player into touch. A tackle like this is one of the things George Gregan was most famous for in his career.
Ridiculous call from the ref.

Getting hurt playing a game as tough as rugby does NOT mean a penalty should be given. It's part of the game.

LDN March 15, 2012 12:19 pm

I used to find it hard to believe my old South African work mate when he told me that a bunch of men who were Bulls fans threatened to beat his wife out of a bar one night when she was cheering for an opposition team. I just didn't think that would happen in modern society. Looking at those imbaciles in that video, I now completely believe him!

Jimothy March 15, 2012 12:54 pm

I find it amazing that they still require fences around the pitch at these games. Even football matches in the uk have had these removed and everyone of those games is a tense and violent firework with fans constantly shouting abuse at each other. Is this a feature of all South African rugby stadiums?

RobinPooley March 18, 2012 10:17 am

Bloody bulls supporter.....

"Dear RugbyDump

I am so sorry that I throw that bottle at Kevin head. I am stupid afrikaans and only learn to tie shoes last week. My mommy taught me. I said I know first aid and wanted to help the Bulls wing, but that was a lie. I was just using my friend's medical degree for the weekend to get closer to the field, my friend he shouts for the Cheetas.

Sorry man also for my auntie on the side of the field. She said that she will cause an eclipse and put the sun up Kevin's bum. Everyone know that the game was at night! Stupid women know nothing about rugby.

Okay, so now the matter is solved. Check you all next week at the rugby. "ONS GAAN JULLE OP V*K, JULLE BLI*SEMS" (translation: We hope to compete in a gentlemanly manner in future competitions.)

All the best

The clown"

sunny April 04, 2012 1:12 am

really bad! It seems like Soccer fan....I really hate it.

Westcombe224 April 19, 2012 7:20 pm

No wonder the spectators are shut behind a fence!