In camp with Nick Cummins & the BaaBaas

Steven Luatua Quarterback Lineout throw

Prop Adam Jones' drop goal attempt

Emotive Guinness ads with rugby legends

Nigel Owens makes not straight comment

Lee Jones makes huge trysaving tackle

IRB Rankings Update 17 Nov 2014

Willem Alberts dancing alone in the gym

Metuisela Talebula brilliant finish

Friday, May 25, 2012

A double dose of Rugby Club Plays of the Week - Rounds 12 & 13

Last week we didn't post a Plays of the Week video, so today we've got a double dose featuring the best of the last two weeks of rugby, as seen by Fox Sports' man who can, Sean Maloney.

It's five minutes long, has dancing girls, big hits, great tries, bloopers, and doesn't only focus on Super Rugby, but also gives a bit of a shout-out to the Heineken Cup, and Brad Thorn.

Credit: Fox Sports/Rugby Club

Posted in Plays of the Week

RamRugby10 May 25, 2012 7:07 pm

fair dinkum.... brilliant

cool calm and collected May 25, 2012 8:58 pm

How is the tackle at 0.31 at all dangerous? Its a perfectly legit tackle!

dave May 26, 2012 6:45 pm

is it just me, or do southern hemisphere folk come across a little bit all over the place when they communiucate?
that was the clowniest sports highlight video i've ever seen
I need to go meditate or something, get that ungrounding vibe out of my system

jon May 27, 2012 9:24 am

Haha, did you just decide to judge an entire hemisphere of people (like a couple billion people from dozens of different countries) based on one comedy highlights clip which goes for like two minutes on a rugby tv show in Australia?

dave May 27, 2012 5:24 pm

lol yea but I dont actually believe all southern hemisphere folk are like that, kind of half joke half serious

iamaj8 May 26, 2012 6:48 pm

I'm a massive fan of POTW, but I do think that Steve Walsh's comment at 0:26 is taken completely out of context- that clip specifically has already been posted on RD recently, and Walsh only 'thinks red' because of what his linesman says, that the player kneed him in the head- he didn't know how serious it was because he didn't see it.
Basically for those who don't know what I mean : http://www.rugbydump.com/2012/05/2587/the-stormers-vs-cheetahs-chaos-in-cape-town
I concede that these videos are for entertainment purposes (I for one love them), but I'm afraid I'm supporting Walsh more here (even if the final decision was questionable). People agree?

Jeri May 27, 2012 2:14 pm

Brad Thorn for Prime Minister and Presidenr

hardhitter May 28, 2012 6:57 pm

Different rugby code but Brad Thorn has also won a NRL rugby league final, with the broncos, state of origin with queensland and represented Oz in rugby league. Living legend really....

Juggernauter May 28, 2012 11:18 pm

haha this shit never fails to enttertain... awesome!!