George Pisi hit makes Shane Geraghty ill

Meanwhile in New Zealand advert

Tameifuna's huge hit on Michael Hooper

Johan Goosen huge drop goal on debut

Closing montage from Heineken Cup final

Tony Brown takes big hit from Pakalani

Biggest punches & worst fights in France

Dafydd Howells scores quickest try ever?

Maxime Machenaud carries Heini Adams!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Best Tries of the Top 14 - Round 3 - 2012

Quick catch up on the always Top 10 Tries from the French Top 14. We'll have more from the Top 14 shortly, so keep an eye on our Facebook and Twitter pages, and if you spotted something you'd like to see featured this week on RD, please leave a request, or drop us an email.

If you enjoy these clips, please let us know by clicking the Facebook LIKE below, or leaving a comment. If feedback isn't great, we'll probably stop featuring them, so please let us know. Thanks

Best Tries of the Top 14 - Round 2 - 2012

Best Tries of the Top 14 - Round 1 - 2012

Posted in Great Tries

Jono September 11, 2012 2:24 pm

Haha! 6:08 the ref gets a hug after the try... :-P

Delme September 11, 2012 2:29 pm

Do keep these highlight. Good to see what's going on in the French league.

Yorffeo September 11, 2012 3:02 pm

Keep it up guys! I like these :-)

smilingjim September 11, 2012 4:08 pm

Yeah, keep it going. I can't understand much of the commentry, but even if there was an English option available I'd still prefer it in French.

Armitage really looks good, but I wonder if he's to similar to Robshaw to be a regluar starter.

Louis-RCE September 11, 2012 5:29 pm

The n°4 is absolutely amazing !
Please keep it :)

Froliks September 11, 2012 7:05 pm

Here here!
Can't quite figure out what Traille is doing at 3: can someone enlighten me please?

PS: Para is a goon!

matt September 12, 2012 3:12 pm

I must be the only person who doesn't like these videos. Almost every try is preceded by 15 seconds of boring nothing, and then most of then result in a simple case of pressure eventually leading to space.
If these were in the super 15 they'd be considered as nothing more than space fillers.

What must the rest of the tries be like if these are the best?

moddeur September 13, 2012 4:53 am

You'll notice that these are the subjective "ten best" of each round, meaning out of 7 matches. 10 tries in 7 matches obviously means that they are not going to be mind-blowing. I suppose that in the Super15, either:
- only great tries are scored
- so many tries are scored that "space fillers" are common

matt September 14, 2012 10:11 am

The super 15 is not my league of choice by any means. I'm just saying that if I was from the southern hemisphere I would be laughing at these videos.
I think my issue isn't with the Top 14, there are some brilliant tries being scored, my problem is with the material selection and the way it's put together, it looks like a 1990s GCSE physics video.

Henry September 12, 2012 3:15 pm

please keep the highlights, TOP14 worth it :-)

Andrei September 13, 2012 9:09 am

6:05 ahaha...ref didn't want any of that

pjcni September 13, 2012 8:35 pm

Great posts, really love all the French rugby stuff as it is hard to find living in the UK. Tend to use it as an excuse for "revising" French so please keep it up otherwise I may have to actually read some books;)