Joe Marler and his unsual pets

Benito Masilevu's huge side-steps

Brian O'Driscoll Breakdown Masterclass

Female Streaker has no regrets

Southland sensational try after big bump

Eddie Butler on Jonny Wilkinson career

Ben Tameifuna banned for pushing referee

Biggest Hits in World Rugby in August

James Haskell's wasp related banter

Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Rugby Club Plays of the Week 2012 - Groovy Baby

We're catching up on Plays of the Week from the Rugby Club, so here are the two latest clips combined as one, focussing on the Rugby Championship, ITM Cup, and Dr Evil. Enjoy.

You can browse through all archived Plays of the Week here

The Rugby Club Plays of the Week - It defies description

The Rugby Club Plays of the Week - 2 for the price of one

The Rugby Club Plays of the Week - Rugby Champs

Posted in Plays of the Week

Guest October 18, 2012 8:23 pm

First :-)

Canadian content October 19, 2012 1:59 pm

Yes Guest, you are the first tool, well done.

Well now that I've got that negaivity out of my system, I have to say well done Rugby Club, the first video was definitely a great set of highlights. I usually complain about the Ozzie bias in these compilations but not so with these vids, very wel done.

I even enjoyed, dare I say, the Canadian Content of Mike Myers... I didn't realize that Dr Evil was behind the dastardly acts of laser terrrorism in Argentina.

Guest October 19, 2012 8:56 pm

Oooooh hark at the second class yank :-)

The Green Mafia October 20, 2012 2:32 am

Well, it seems that most tools and fools dont realize they are one. Well done, guest, for proving canadian content's point in your second post. Class.

I love the plays of the week. It's a bias show, but it's supposed to be bias, or else it would lose part of the fun, and it's a comedy bit, so...

Well, we're heading into a kind of a test dry spell for a couple of weeks, so why not invest in some Aviva, Top14, Heinekken and etc.? We used to have loads of clips here from the NH, but not so much anymore, barring the funnies and the "tries from the top14"

Guest October 21, 2012 11:38 am

My pleasure :-)

jockandy October 25, 2012 12:00 am

Love watching these, far more entertaining than the shite we display up here in the NH. (apart from the french which is as close to SH quality rugby we have)