Malakai Fekitoa smashes Conrad Smith

Isa Nacewa tackle on Gareth Owen

Henry Tuilagi swats Zee Ngwenya away

Seru Rabeni crunching tackle on McFadden

Japanese swallow dive try blooper

Massive try saving hit by Israel No.8

Carlos Spencer & Stephen Larkham fight

Matt Toomua Falcon vs the All Blacks

Visser penalised for preventing lineout

Monday, November 12, 2012

Scotland vs All Blacks November 2012 - Full Match

Watch the entire Scotland vs New Zealand Test from Murrayfield

Time: 1:49:18
Credit: Lelostream

Posted in Full Matches

browner November 12, 2012 6:50 pm

The ALL blacks were toying with sweatieland ..... at any time they could have raised the game... & half the best players were rested

Where do the hapless Jocks go from here.....seriously? , about time it became the 5 Nations again

Dig a deep trench & cast the country adrift !!

Pretzel November 12, 2012 8:39 pm

Really Browner? I didn't get that impression at all.. The AB's were resting quite a few players, half? I'm not so sure...

Why would they also play at "half pace"? Are you suggesting the AB's couldn't really be bothered with the game and allowed Scotland to score 22 points? Would you ACTUALLY let a team score 22 points at you because you were strolling around the pitch? Those guys on the pitch (the few 2nd pick players) had a serious point to prove, not only to Scotland but also to their coach/selector... In my early days of senior rugby (8 odd years ago) I was straight into the 2nd team guaranteed... I played for all I was worth, I was given a few opportunities to play for the 1st team and I played my bollocks off in those matches in order to get selected for the 1sts them next week... Sometimes I did enough to start, sometimes enough to be a sub, sometimes not enough and I was back with the 2's, until I consistently was worth the shirt.

Now consider that I play for a medium sized town where numbers are good, but not great... and consider the AB's get to pick out of the entire population of NZ'ers... do you honestly think those guys were out there making up numbers?

Truly delusional once again browner...

alasdairduncan3 November 12, 2012 9:22 pm

In my opinion, Scotland are still a great rugby nation, at times their defense is second to none - see most recent wins over Australia/South Africa. I was very happy to see some try scoring ability back in their game with the likes of Visser.
Check this page and judge for yourself whether they are performing above or below expectations; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rugby_union_playing_countries.

Rugbydump November 14, 2012 10:33 am

@browner, tone it down a notch please.

mark November 12, 2012 6:53 pm

As a long suffering scottish rugby supporter i have to marvel at the skill and clinical finishing of the all blacks . We were well beaten by a much better side. On the plus side it is nice to see us score a few tries for change and at least attempt an expansive game from time to time . Unfortunately that plays right into NZ hands and if you fall off tackles like some scots did at the weekend the scoreboard quickly has some large numbers on it. Lets hope we tighten up our defense for the springbok game. If we manage that i reckon it will be a close game . Maybe we can poach some more monster dutchman for the backline!!

Mark November 12, 2012 8:30 pm

And as for browner (wherever your from) Scotland do not to badly for a country where rugby isnt the national sport. Our team comes from a nation with only 2 professional teams to choose players from unlike others. You need to have a bit of respect!!

Kiwikelowna November 13, 2012 8:35 am

The Scots always play with passion for the game.

New Zealanders play with an obsession for the game.