Tameifuna & Mackintosh rucking ban

Sebastien Chabal knocks out Marc Giraud

Ref Romain Poite in front of the kicker

Malakai Fekitoa smashes Conrad Smith

Plays of the Month - February 2014

Random great tries from 2008

Friday Funnies - Alex Grove's freak try

The old ball in the jersey trick

Beauden Barrett's 2013 Try of the Year

Monday, September 02, 2013

Rupeni Caucaunibuca playing well after returning to the ITM Cup

UpTheLowEnd September 02, 2013 11:22 am

Great to see an awesome player back in action! Questionable interviewer though... didn't take much away from that.

JV September 02, 2013 11:27 am

The Bua Bullet is BACK! BOOM!

Ed September 02, 2013 11:34 am

Only with Caucau could 108kg be prefixed with "only"... The man is still an absolute monster

Benny September 02, 2013 11:45 am

Looked like an exciting game considering it was between two average teams and ended in a draw

ruckinmaul September 02, 2013 12:08 pm

One hell of a game. Frantic stuff. I actually watch the game because of Rupeni's presence. one comment though on Francis Saili, he is a great player but sometimes his decision making is really poor, kicking aimlessly, passing badly. I reckon there are 3 forward passes he made during the game. He need to stop doing all those stuff and he will be great for Allblacks.

Canadian content September 02, 2013 1:01 pm

Uhh, doubt that since he's previously played for Fiji.

He may frustrate a coach sometimes, but I suppose maybe ranger would too (maybe my favorite player now).

One thing I noticed was how small looked in his hands. Like a child's toy, no wonder the game seems so easy to him

Akuma75 September 02, 2013 1:48 pm

Outstanding player.
He used to play for a couple of team in europe. (agen and Toulouse.)
But he seems to be quite lost there.

It's a good thing to see him back on the field and smiling.

stroudos September 02, 2013 5:00 pm

Call me old-fashioned but I still can't get used to the use of the word "just" in this sentence when describing a wing: "He's reportedly weighing in at just 108kg"

Absolutely delighted to see Caucau back in action. He remains the most exciting player I've ever watched. These Fijian blokes seem to age like wine, so it's quite plausible if he can keep his head straight he could get right to the very top again.

Maybe we'll see him in England for the 2015 world cup!? I certainly hope so.

ruckinmaul September 03, 2013 8:24 am

I think RD use the word 'just' to justify that he is loosing some of his weight, and training harder than before, putting lots of commitment nowadays.

stroudos September 03, 2013 1:00 pm

Yeah, I get it, I was just being ironical.

^^^(and again)^^^

CD September 02, 2013 6:05 pm

Such a wasted talent! Had he stayed off the fags and doughnuts, he could have easily been one of the all-time greats. Shame they were just too tasty.

I hope he can give us a couple of seasons to enjoy before he finishes his career.

MunsterFan September 03, 2013 5:03 pm

What a legend, so much talent. My favorite player of all time! "the rest of em are just dinosaurs"

JL September 09, 2013 11:40 pm

Caucau for super rugby!!!!!!!! come on blues bring himback!!!!! freaking awesome watching him play!!!!!