Toulon DVD - En Route Vers Le Doublé

Barbarians run riot vs Leicester Tigers

Willem Alberts dancing alone in the gym

Player of 2014 Nominee, Willie Le Roux

Lee Jones makes huge trysaving tackle

Nigel Owens makes not straight comment

Emotive Guinness ads with rugby legends

Prop Adam Jones' drop goal attempt

Steven Luatua Quarterback Lineout throw

Thursday, May 08, 2014

Prop Logovi'i Mulipola's big charge flattens Sales Sharks hooker

Logovi'i Mulipola steamrollers David Seymour

Short clip without replays but showing a powerful run Mulipola had against Sale Sharks last year

Logovi'i Mulipola bounces off Sam Betty

Big charge from Mulipola against Worcester in February, which set things up nicely and led to a try.

Mulipola charges through the Northampton Saints

Another powerful run from the big man, back in March against the Northampton Saints

Credit: PremiershipRugby and Habi Aftabi

Page: 12View All

Posted at 11:34 am | 14 comments

Logovi'i Mulipola try included in Try of the Week nominations

Henry Tuilagi welcomes Joe Van Niekerk to the Top 14

Posted in Big Hits & Dirty Play, See it to Believe it

DanKnapp May 08, 2014 7:26 pm

Runaway train.

UpTheLowEnd May 08, 2014 7:46 pm

That boy was a find, to my knowledge barely getting a game for Hawkes Bay when Tigers picked him up, developing into something special... assuming his injury prone leg holds firm.

gemma lynch May 08, 2014 8:30 pm

I know a few in the women's game. .. stacey-lea Kennedy for Ireland and Mandisa Williams (south africa captain)

DanKnapp May 08, 2014 9:58 pm

Awesome. Got any highlight videos you can share?

Canadian content May 08, 2014 9:35 pm

I can imagine this from Jones: take the big guys low they said, they'll come Down.

Always thought this was a load of bollocks, take big men low, ask mike Catt how that worked out.

Only chance on this is tackle league style and Shepard the big man, otherwise your a speed bump

jimmy23 May 08, 2014 9:52 pm

I think in that case it would have had to been quite literally 'around the bootlaces' as they say, even the biggest man can't do anything if theres a human being tangled amongst their ankles.

jake May 09, 2014 3:21 am

arizona taumalolo for perpignan is a pretty good ball runner too

J Cooper May 09, 2014 11:06 am

I was at this game, any chance of a clip of Henry Thomas supposedly 'obstructing' a Leicester player and then taking Arscott out in the air?

Pelling May 09, 2014 11:20 am

Don't forget the clip of him running over Nowell !

10stonenumber10 May 09, 2014 11:38 am

Men like him are the reason I stick to 7s. Soaking wet, he is still over double my weight. Take on a front row when you weigh the same as a tackle bag = suicide. Going for the bootlaces = trampling and dragged behind a galloping horse holding onto an ankle like in the Old West.

Thanks Logovi, I'll happily 'show you the outside' and magically 'lose my footing' while the back row peel off round the corner to save my life. I've got very good at the 'punch the ground angry disappointed missed tackle face', even the coach believes it nowadays.

CEO Front Row Union May 12, 2014 4:05 am

And props the world round thank you for letting us have our moment of glory made just that little bit longer

Schultz May 09, 2014 1:40 pm

I don't think there are many better than big Ben.

Or for more of his highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VlegxAGbSA

View Videos

nzbougnat May 10, 2014 2:59 am

Mate, you're a cracker! 100% sympathise with the "sorry coach, I gave it all" face... :-)

CEO Front Row Union May 12, 2014 4:03 am

What's so amazing about this ....
1 It's a prop.
2 He caught the ball from a pass more than 1.5mtrs away
3 He ran more than 5mtrs
4 He managed to offload the ball, with out dropping it.

I think I'm gonna cry out of happiness