Thursday Jan 26, 2012

Extended highlights from the Biarritz rout over Ospreys

Extended highlights from the Biarritz rout over Ospreys
Comments

Extended highlights from Biarritz’s 36-5 win over Ospreys in the Heineken Cup game at the Parc des Sports Aguilera this past weekend, including a hat-trick from US Eagles flyer Zee Ngwenya.

Highlights from the much requested Munster vs Northampton Saints game will feature tomorrow.

11 Comments

stroudos

Been paying a lot on your subscription to this site Cluainoir? Spend a lot of money accessing high quality online footage of top rugby matches? Quite why you think Rugbydump would give a toss whether an English team wins or loses is a mystery in itself.

cluainoir

@sean. I asked a valid question and apologise to no one for it. You need to stop being an apologist and get a life for yourself

cluainoir

Ummmm, where the hell are the Munster highlights? Been waiting for 3 days now to see them after you said they would be up "tomorrow". Is it because they humiliated an english team at home?

stroudos

Every time I see Biarritz play, Iain Balshawe has an absolute blinder. Really pleased for the bloke, going down there turned out to be a really good move for him. Towards the end of his England career his form seemed to take such a steep decline, it's great to see him back playing so well.

reality

When I read this comment I thought you were exaggerating, but then when I watched the video I realised that you're absolutely right. He didn't seem to know what he was doing.

cheyanqui

it goes back pretty far in history (well before Cam Newton). The earliest I can recall off-hand is Tie Domi after a solid hockey fight.

rugby08

How was the pass at 2:27 forward? I thought the IRB went over this.

coostov

Discount double check!

• Notice: Trying to get property 'data' of non-object in /var/www/html/php/vo/Comment.php on line 19
  • That's what actually makes me sad about Biarritz. Such a strong team on one day and such a poor team on the next. Still, awesome performance. Allez, les basques

johnny03

matthew morgans defence is better than eli walkers and he got burnt by balshaw dont think he's going to be challenging cthbert of north haha Morgan though how epic!

welshosprey

Eli Walker cost us nearly every try, his defence is shocking.

Great Tries

Big Hits & Dirty Play

See It To Believe It

Funnies

Training Videos

Player Features

Extended highlights from the Biarritz rout over Ospreys | RugbyDump - Rugby News & Videos