RugbyDump RugbyDump
Wednesday Apr 25, 2012

Midweek Madness - Beau Robinson falcons Rynhardt Elstadt

Midweek Madness - Beau Robinson falcons Rynhardt Elstadt
Comments

There’s not too much that can be said about this one, except that Beau Robinson clearly doesn’t have much sympathy for Rynhardt Elstadt after pelting the ball into his head from point-blank range during the Reds vs Stormers game. You can even see him get agitated for a second or two after.

Have a browse through the Related Posts for more of Robinson, and many other hilarious falcons.

7 Comments

knockout
    2:56 AM 26/04/2012

Classic Falcon. Cory Jane's Falcon outdoes this one by miles since it was smack on the front. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORCj5pZHgJY Also, I know I just joined today but the comments above are too bloody soft. He's a forward, a Flanker at that. Copping a Falcon means you got the Australian Footy Blessing.

rugbydump
    10:05 PM 25/04/2012

It probably shouldn't be taken too seriously.. Robinson was in the zone so one can't blame him for not running over to apologise within seconds. It's just a funny moment (for everyone but Elstadt) that needed to be shared.

guy
    9:49 PM 25/04/2012

That must have hurt. I don't think he is so much annoyed with the guy because he charges the ball down with his face as much as with the fact that he almost collapses into his stretched leg. I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt and on this one. Probably in the heat of the moment didn't notice he hurt the guy that bad...

reality
    8:45 PM 25/04/2012

Just an innocent bystander, unfortunate enough to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

hendogo
    8:09 PM 25/04/2012

Yeah why would he try to charge down a number 7, who shouldn't be kicking. lol Not very nice guy is he.

pretzel
    7:33 PM 25/04/2012

I would of thought a pat on the back would have gone down well... But the 10-0 scoreline against the reds is probably the reason why, frustration boils.

reality
    7:29 PM 25/04/2012

I would have felt kind of bad if I was Robinson. I would have at least gone over to pat the guy on the back. I feel really sorry for Elstadt though. He didn't even have his arms up, so it looks like he wasn't even trying to charge the ball down.

Great Tries

Big Hits & Dirty Play

See It To Believe It

Funnies

Amateur

Player Features

Midweek Madness - Beau Robinson falcons Rynhardt Elstadt | RugbyDump - Rugby News & Videos