Wednesday Nov 28, 2012 WIN tickets to watch England vs the All Blacks at Twickenham!

WIN tickets to watch England vs the All Blacks at Twickenham!
Comments

We’ve teamed up with RBS to supply two lucky winners with a pair of tickets to watch England vs the All Blacks at Twickenham this coming weekend.

Match details:
England vs New Zealand
Saturday, 1 December, Twickenham, Kick off: 14:30 GMT

To enter, simply do the following:

1. Follow @rugbydump on Twitter
2. Tweet ‘I’ve just entered to win England vs New Zealand Twickenham tickets! Follow @rugbydump and retweet

OR

1. Login/Register on RD
2. Leave a comment below
telling us what you’re most looking forward to about the match.

*T’s & C’s: The draw will be made on Friday 30 January. Match tickets will be collected from the ground. Failure to do so will not result in compensation of any kind. Prize does not include flights or accommodation. Winner will receive a pair of match tickets, courtesy of RBS.

The competition is now closed. Thanks for your entries

25 Comments

rugbydump

Thanks for all the entries and creative responses! Please keep an eye on your email this afternoon as you'll be contacted if your name has been picked.

jws

Played with JJ at minis-club level, hoping to see him get on and have a good go at the best back line in the world.

rolandmcfall

Hoping to see the rare sight of an english try...

chibilita

The thing I am most looking forward to is my mums face when I tell her we are going to watch the game for real rather than just on tv (well...if I win of course!). It would be priceless!

rugbee

Looking forward to Quick Ball, Quick Hands and Quick Thinking. Things can only get better. England Rugby will Rise. Just need to lock down McCaw and Savea, ha. There Will Be Blood.

byronfitz

Looking forward to the HAKA and watching the roving rugby prowess of a certain Mr. McCaw. Also some epic taches and seeing how 'Village People' flood is looking this Saturday. Also looking forward to seeing something so awesome or silly that it ends up as an article on RugbyDump - try, slip or tackle! Bonus would be a lingerie model streaking the pitch and evading the stewards with some epic side steps.

gavinhowe

Looking forward to some great battles between the back rows of these two squads. Both will look to set the marker high and no doubt make this an incredible test to watch.... hopefully in person!

robcorcoran

Looking forward to watching Dan Carter. One of the all time greats

pipmossop

The thing I am most looking forward to is Chris Robshaw leading the England's 'Gangnam Style' routine in response to the fearsome Haka. It's true, I swear it. I saw the rehearsal and caught a sneak on my phone http://twitter.yfrog.com/0wan4nyuvlyumascxhrdiielz

facepalm

You should apply for next year's X-Factor.

facepalm

Obviously we're all most looking forward to Dan 'The Flyer' Cole putting on the afterburners to gas Savea on the outside - then touch down in the corner for the winning try. But apart from the obvious I absolutely cannot wait to see more Dan Carter. You can never watch too much Dan Carter (I say that in a rugby sense, not a creepy sense.).

pjlewie

looking forward to the midfield battle between tuilagi and nonu and also england winning by a margin of at least 10 points (fingers crossed)

nicknackpaddywack

Looking forward to seeing England stopping McCaw creating those dangerous turnovers!

snare

Now Friday 30th January, really?

adrianlai123

looking forward to a bit of dan carter magic of course

snare

Not only I am most looking forward to watching scrum time, I am most looking forward to see if England are as courageous as the Welsh in what they do to try and score against the all blacks; that line out was awesome. However, I am equally interested in seeing how the winner of this competition will be able to go to the game this Saturday if the draw is on Friday 30th DECEMBER (we all know what you mean but just thought I would add a mention!)

sebastienm

I'm looking forward a rain of tries... from the All Blacks !

edsahead

Just looking for an England win. It's about time guys!

cdriddle

Looking forward to introducing my new girlfriend to the wonderful world of rugby. She'll mostly be in it for Dan Carter, I imagine, but as long as she comes to the games I don't care!

mysparky

Looking forward to watching some inspirational play from the All Blacks. Hopefully the English squad can show them up with another Welsh'esk lineout move and get some more points on the board than in previous games. Time for England to stand up and face the music!

p-fray15

From New Zealand and have been desperately trying to get to the game, been to watch them train in London just to get a glimpse. I am most looking forward to how both packs will operate during the match, and how the English will look to challenge the All Blacks, after a good/intense performance against the Springboks. Should be a really good game!

avdw10

Looking forward to comparing the English players with their opposite man, to see just how many (or few) "world-class" players England have!!

bigsilv

I'm looking forward to the possible complete mismatch between Carter & Burns, however I think scrumtime will (for once) be pretty exciting.

ryanw92

The thing i am most looking forward to is the potential clash in the centres bewteen tuilagi and Nonu could be explosive!!

cspumas

We came all the way from the USA to try to get to the game. I came from New Jersey and my friend from California. I am originally from Argentina. That is really wanting to go. How about it?

Great Tries