We value the trust that you place in us by sharing your personal data with us. RUGBY DUMP takes your privacy seriously and is committed to handling your personal data in a way that is fair and worthy of that trust. Rugby Dump will comply with applicable data protection laws and take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse.
We believe it is important to inform you about how we will use your personal data.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?The types of personal data we collect may include:
- your name, address, and contact details, likeyour phone number and e-mail address
- your age and date of birth
- your gender
- your purchase details, such as the amount and date of your purchase
- your bank account number
- information in relation to your membership of one of our customer programs, such as the start date of your membership, duration of your membership, and so on
- any other relevant personal data which you have shared with us like your interests If you are under 16 years of age, we also collect the details of your legal guardians.
- any other relevant personal data which you have shared with us, such as school name, rugby club, your photo (if uploaded to your Rugbydump Account and injuries suffered)
To the extent the processing of this type of information is reasonably necessary to address your request (e.g. you subscribe to a service or enter your personal data to receive the service) your consent to such processing is implied.
When you visit one of our websites, we automatically collect certain technical data such as the type of computer operating system (e.g., Windows or Mac OS) and browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer) being used, your internet service provider, your IP address or, when appropriate, the address of the page that led you to visiting our website.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
RUGBY DUMP may obtain your personal data in a number of ways, for example when you create a MY RUGBY DUMP account, when you subscribe to a newsletter, when you complete an event registration form, when you claim a free gift, or if you purchasetraining or coaching e-books, events, memberships, courses, and/or equipment.
We also may obtain your personal data from one of our partners. For example when you register for the service of such partner and you agree that they may share your personal data with RUGBY DUMP. If you do not want us to use personal data obtained from our partners, you can let us know by contacting us at the address listed below:
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA
RUGBY DUMP obtains and uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- to provide our services to you and to communicate with you about these services
- to register you for and in connection with our events and membership programs
- to activate and maintain your my RUGBY DUMP account
- to register you for and send you new sletters based on your preferences and interests
- to suggest and provide you information about products or services
- to conduct research and help us develop better products, services and offerings, to provide more responsive customer service and to improve our design and content
- to process your enquiries received via our websites
- to improve the design and content of the websites
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations
- any other purpose indicated at the time you voluntarily provide your personal data
RUGBY DUMP may from time to time use your personal data to send you automated email messages or marketing materials regarding our products and services and the products or services of third party suppliers, in each case only with your prior consent or when you are an existing customer and the email message concerns similar products or services. These email messages may contain features that help us ensure that you received the message and were able to open the message.
You may opt out of receiving such marketing email messages at any time, free of charge by clicking the “unsubscribe” link included at the bottom of all email messages.
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
As a general rule, we do not share your personal data with anyone outside RUGBY DUMP. We may also disclose your personal data if disclosure is required by law.
COOKIES AND TRACKING SOFTWARE
Our websites contain links to third-party websites; if you follow these links, you will exit our websites. While these third-party websites are selected with care, RUGBY DUMP cannot accept liability for the use of your person al data by these organizations.
SECURITY AND RETENTION PERIOD
RUGBY DUMP will ensure that your personal data are properly secured, so that they are protected against unauthorised use, unauthorised access and wrongful destruction. Your personal data will be retained for as long as required for the above purposes or in so far as such is necessary for compliance with statutory obligations and for solving disputes.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION RIGHTS
You can request access to, and have the opportunity to update and amend your personal data, and you can exercise any other rights you enjoy under applicable data protection laws, including, for example, objection to the processing of your personal data, by contacting The Rugbydump Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. For security reasons, we reserve the right to take steps to authenticate your identity before providing access.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 16 YEARS OF AGE
If you are under 16 years of age, please get the consent of your parent or legal guardian before you give us any personal data about yourself. Your parent or guardian should contact us at the email address below and provide us with their name, e-mail address, street address, telephone number, and any other identifying information that we may request. RUGBY DUMP needs this information in order to verify that they have provided the necessary consent. We may follow up by phone or other means.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 16 YEARS OF AGE, DO NOT CONTACT US OR PROVIDE US WITH ANY PERSONAL DATA UNTIL AFTER YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN HAS SENT US AN E-MAIL CONSENTING TO YOUR CONTACT AND PROVISION OF SUCH INFORMATION
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
If you have any questions regarding this policy , or you wish to update your details or remove your personal data from our records, inform us at: email@example.com