In the final match of their Famous Grouse Nations Series, Scotland will welcome Georgia to Murrayfield Stadium on Saturday, in what is their last opportunity to test the squad before the World Cup.
Scotland have had a solid Nations Series to date, with two out of their 3 matches ending in victory, and their only loss coming against tournament hosts France in a thrilling match at Stade Geoffroy-Guichard in Saint-Étienne towards the start of the month.
The Scotland squad is looking strong and could be a really dangerous side at the upcoming tournament thanks to their plethora of huge talents vying for starting spots all over the field.
Scotland have not been dealt any easy deck as they head to France, however, with both current Six Nations champions Ireland, and World Cup holders South Africa both competing for a qualification place in the same pool.
Head coach Gregor Townsend has led, with what many believe to be, Scotland’s strongest 23 in their final match before they face South Africa on the 10 September at the Stade Vélodrome in Marseille.
View this post on Instagram
Match Day 23:
15. Ollie Smith (Glasgow Warriors) 5 caps
14. Darcy Graham (Edinburgh Rugby) 35 caps
13. Huw Jones (Glasgow Warriors) 38 caps
12. Sione Tuipulotu (Glasgow Warriors) 18 caps
11. Duhan van der Merwe (Edinburgh Rugby) 30 caps
10. Finn Russell (Bath Rugby) – Vice-Captain – 71 caps
9. Ben White (Toulon) 15 caps
1. Jamie Bhatti (Glasgow Warriors) 31 caps
2. Dave Cherry (Edinburgh Rugby) 9 caps
3. WP Nel (Edinburgh Rugby) 55 caps
4. Sam Skinner (Edinburgh Rugby) 27 caps
5. Grant Gilchrist (Edinburgh Rugby) – Vice-captain – 64 caps
6. Jamie Ritchie (Edinburgh Rugby) – Captain – 42 caps
7. Rory Darge (Glasgow Warriors) 10 caps
8. Jack Dempsey (Glasgow Warriors) 11 caps
16. Ewan Ashman (Edinburgh Rugby) 8 caps
17. Rory Sutherland (unattached) 25 caps
18. Javan Sebastian (Edinburgh Rugby) 5 caps
19. Scott Cummings (Glasgow Warriors) 28 caps
20. Matt Fagerson (Glasgow Warriors) 35 caps
21. George Horne (Glasgow Warriors) 22 caps
22. Ben Healy (Edinburgh Rugby) 2 caps
23. Chris Harris (Gloucester Rugby) 43 caps