Do Not Sell My Personal Information
RugbyDump RugbyDump
Wednesday Mar 11, 2015

The Shortball Super Rugby Round 4 Highlights Wrap

The Shortball Super Rugby Round 4 Highlights Wrap
Comments

If you missed out on any of the Super Rugby round 4 action that took place over the course of the weekend, the Shortball is here to give you a quick recap. Sean Maloney talks us through some of the best tries of the week, the biggest hits and everything else in-between.

Look out for Frans Steyn’s big tackles, including one that earned him time in the naughty corner, as well as Israel Folau almost swallowing a rugby ball, and an attack on Wycliff Palu’s manhood.

If you’re in Australia, you can watch Rugby HQ on Thursday, 8.30pm AEDT on Fox Sports 2

9 Comments

• drg
    10:24 PM 14/03/2015

ouch

• drg
    10:23 PM 14/03/2015

13 against 14 who had a head start and no one in front... I'd have called it quits...

• stroudos
    3:47 PM 13/03/2015

Nothing to do with rugby but I just came across this and thought it should be shared - Falcon-lovers will enjoy! http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/proof-that-you-should-always-always-keep-your-eye-on-the-ball--l1omKDyRpx

• 12:17 AM 13/03/2015

No man means he lacked enthusiasm

• drg
    6:42 PM 12/03/2015

Nick Cummins is back?

• stroudos
    4:53 PM 12/03/2015

Wash your mouth out. ;)

• stroudos
    9:11 AM 12/03/2015

Both Francois Steyn tackles OK for me. Maybe the second one you could penalise for being a fraction late, but a yellow card is entirely unnecessary. I hope he was ironically clapping the booing fans, not the ref "a-la-Picamoles". I thought Nick The Honeybadger Cummins had buggered off to Japan? Did that not happen or was it just a very quick tour or is it after this tourny? @RD - I would be intrigued to see that interview with Cameron -any chance of getting hold of it? Not sure if I genuinely want to see him talking about rugby, but would be interesting to see. I just hope he doesn't do a Blair and pretend he's a massive fan (in Blair's case re Newcastle FC) and spout complete nonsense and bullshit about the games he clearly hasn't been to.

• stroudos
    9:05 AM 12/03/2015

Is that good?

• 3:41 PM 11/03/2015

Boy Maloney really mailed that one in

Great Tries

Big Hits & Dirty Play

See It To Believe It

Funnies

Amateur

Player Features

The Shortball Super Rugby Round 4 Highlights Wrap | RugbyDump - Rugby News & Videos