We’ve teamed up with BMW to give one lucky winner the chance to own a signed and framed England rugby shirt from England’s captain, Chris Robshaw. Two runners up will each receive a rugby ball signed by members of the 2014 QBE Internationals England Squad.
Since launching in September 2012, the partnership between BMW and the RFU has gone from strength to strength. BMW’s commitment is to support all levels of rugby from the grassroots to the elite game through an integrated programme, helping to develop the future of England Rugby.
Enter your details below to be in with a chance of winning!
The competition is now closed. Winners will be notified shortly.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Employees and their immediate families of BMW Group and its associated companies, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household, no bulk or third-party entries.
2. Entry is gained via the applicable competition form hosted on www.rugbydump.com.
3. Start date for competition entry is 23 March 2015. Closing date for receipt of all entries is 23 April 2015.
4. There will be one winner selected from all correct entries. The winner will receive 1 framed England Rugby shirt signed by Chris Robshaw. Two runners up will also be picked at random, who will each receive a rugby ball signed by members of the 2014 QBE Internationals England Squad.
5. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
6. An independent person will draw at random the winning entry from all entries received. The winner will be notified by telephone or email within 5 days of the closing date. The prize may be withdrawn from the said winner and a new winner drawn if the prize is not accepted within 2 days of notification.
7. No entry fee, no purchase necessary.
8. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
9. The promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
10. BMW reserves the right to exclude any entries which they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
11. The winner’s name and county will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to BMW Promotions, ‘FCB. BMW – Rugbydump competition’, 31 Great Queen St, London, WC2B 5AE.
12. The winner may be required to take part in publicity resulting from this draw without entitlement to any financial reward.
13. BMW reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the promotion without prior notice, provided that BMW shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
14. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by or in connection with the prize draw and the prizes (save that nothing in this clause shall limit BMW’s liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by BMW’s negligence).
15. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
16. The promoter is BMW (UK) Ltd. (“BMW”). Registered Office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB, Company number 1378137.