Today we’re giving away 5 copies of the very latest rugby manager game on the market, Rugby Union Team Manager 2017. The new game comes out on PC and MAC this week, so get your entries in and learn all about it here.
Alternative Software’s latest offering is available on pre-order now, and comes out officially on 25 November 2016, Friday this week. It is available as both a retail boxed version, and via digital download on Steam. A French language version will be released in a few weeks, as an update.
This new release proves to be the most technically advanced version in the series to date, with brilliant new features and enhacements aimed at creating a much better all-round experience.
It will be the most realistic simulation of rugby management there has ever been, as the entire game has been reinvented from the ground up, now coming with a hugely improved user interface, giving the game a far better all-round feel.
WIN ONE OF FIVE COPIES:
To enter our giveaway, answer the following question:
Which All Blacks super star now plays for the French Club Racing 92?
A: Don Trump
B: Dan Carter
C: Dan Aykroyd
Send your answer and contact details to email@example.com
T&Cs: Competition closes 4 December 2016. Winners selected at random
New Features and Enhancements:
– New Player Progression System: Recruit raw teenage talent and nurture them through the colts, and through the academy. Then watch them blossom in the main squad and throughout their career into representative and international rugby.
– In Depth Transfer Market: featuring players from the best leagues, and competitions from around the World. Opt to splash out on transfer list stars, or chose to hunt out a bargain, amongst the out of contract players. With over 18000 players and 323 clubs to select from!
– New Manager Profiles: You can select to be a “shorts & whistle, training paddock” type manager, or a “suit & tie, negotiation room” type manager.
– Manage your favourite team: and progress to manage International teams, to further test your skills with the very best in the Sport.
– New Negotiation Mechanisms: Use your club’s status to leverage favourable deals to present to the Chairman and the board. Get involved with your club’s sponsorship, from the new small business deals, to large corporate sponsorship options, with the game’ new comprehensive financial receipt and expenditure features.
– New 3D match engine, which allows you to fully adapt tactics and playing styles from the touchline, all while the match is in progress.
– Scaling Stadiums: When the right time comes and the club has the finances available, steadily upgrade your stadium to an international sized arena. Look to improve all your facilities including: – Gymnasium, Training Paddock, Equipped Enclosure, Physio Suite, Tactical Briefing Room, and The Clubhouse.
– Career Continuation – but if the Chairman’s axe should fall, you can assess your options, and look to get a new job offer.
Plus many of the requested features that Alternative Software’s Rugby gaming community have asked for, all of which make for an even more realistic model of the rugby world.