Scores
Sorry there are no live games.
See what's coming up.
Friday Nov 17, 2017

Friday Funnies - Kurtley Beale scrummaging disgusts Gordon Ramsay

Friday Funnies - Kurtley Beale scrummaging disgusts Gordon Ramsay
Comments

In case you missed it, Kurtley Beale had a Jonny May moment last Saturday, when he found himself having to pack down on the side of the scrum against Wales. Needless to say, it didn’t go well, leading to this hilarious moment that the playmaker would sooner rather forget.

But we won’t let him, thanks in part to this hilarious audio mashup. You might have seen it already but Friday Funnies are a bit of a tradition on RD, so this one had to be shared!

credit: icameron/rugbyonslaught

8 Comments

drg

Hahaha! Tbh I'm normally thrown into the boiler room, I notice when an 8 does SFA!

moo

I'll also add that when the inevitable happens and we're marched backwards because it's 8 vs 5 and our collective front row heads are about to be pushed up our arses, we're then facing the right way to see you doing nothing!.

drg

Yeh, but you have surely watched a scrum before no? I mean, I know what it takes to be a back... Get ball, run, score... flick my hair, check I'm not too muddy, make sure everyone is looking at me and prance about the pitch trying to keep warm whilst all the forwards do the work...

drg

Yikes... I'll remember that in the future.... Wondered why I didn't get on with our hooker all that much..

moo

Yep. It's the same principle as anything north of the Watford Gap! It is surprisingly very noticeable when the back row decide to push or not. It steadies the props and as a hooker, I could certainly tell when one or other of the flankers has a look up to check the 8/9 and would often mutter something unrepeatable under my breath when the buggers did so. Plus, as most other hookers have done over the years, I started in the back row!

canafrikaaner

in our defense.... if your a good back like all these international players are, no one wants you in the scrum, not the coaches or the players, they want you in the backs doing backs things. every practice every game

drg

But how would you know about backrows pushing, shouldn't you be busy hooking? Or do you consider anyone behind you as "back row"? Haha

moo

It astounds me that some of these international backs (yes, looking at you too Mr May), who have obviously played for years and years, haven't the first clue what goes on in one of the fundamental parts of the game. Though I have played with some back row whose pushing has been about as effective! Regards, A.Hooker (retired, well semi-retired...)

Great Tries

Big Hits & Dirty Play

See It To Believe It

Funnies

Training Videos

Player Features

Friday Funnies - Kurtley Beale scrummaging disgusts Gordon Ramsay | RugbyDump - Rugby News & Videos